New World Rp.

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Re: New World Rp.

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Sai growled. Dealing with people were not his strong point at all. He had no friends. "You could have mentioned that sooner." He barley doged the first couple of attacks. A few caught his clothes and he saw what she meant. He didnt know how he was moving like he was moving but he was glad that he could dodge like this. He had never done this before, yet it felt so natural. He took a few swings at the creature and only got fur/hair/whatever would be in place of hair on this creature((is it furry?)). He started wishing he could somehow get behind the thing and slice its throat or something like that.
Name: Tucker
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

Rose held her skirt so it didnt go fling all over the place.
"I think once you feel some kind of stong emotion you might get your staff to work?"

((its like a zombie from resences evil))
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

((ok. that helps. thx. :P))

This thing was getting closer and closer to actually touching Sai. He hid behind one tree and looked up. He shouted up to Rose. "Nice panties. Very cute." he regretted that though. the creature cut through the tree he was hiding behind and it fell on him. The next thing he knew, he was covered in a shadow and the tree was gone. In fact, the world was gone. Again.
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

Rose blushed and tryed again to control whatever was keeping her floating...she rose a little higher and started to freak out as she started to panic the wind became violent so she paniced some more and the wind picked up again....
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Sai concentrated on wanting to go back to the fight. He was thinking about appearing behind the creature and cutting off its head. Ever so slowly, the darkness started to brighten. He then noticed that he was rising out of the ground. To be more specific, a shadow. the shadow of the creature. He continued rising and stayed quiet. He brought up one arm and forced himself to lurch out at the creatures head so he could cut it off. he managed to cut off the head of the creature, but flew up. he forced himself too hard and landed on the ground with a THUD! He was really tired now. That and he just figured out how he escaped the mob earlier. He could travel in the shadows. At least, thats what he thought.
Seras

Post by Seras »

Seras watched, she was banging the staff on the ground trying to get it to do something magical like inthe video games.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Rozac laughed. "As as I was saying, you remind me of a girl from my class I used to be in, until a few minutes ago. My name is Sai. And you live here dont you? You should know where we are?" This was pissing him off.
Seras

Post by Seras »

"I dont live here. I live in a city, that's on a map and doesn't have creatures attacking us" She stated loudly.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Rozac laughed. "Thats funny. Sounds like to me that your from the same place that I'm from. I guess we should stick together."
Seras

Post by Seras »

"Sounding and actually being are two different things" Seras stated as she whacked the staff against a tree.
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

With a squeak Rose fell on her butt. "Ok that was weard.... anyway my names Rose and well i had just fallen asleep in class and i know that this is a dream so if someone could pinch me i can go back to class"
Seras

Post by Seras »

"Rose, do you think a pinch would hurt worse then that broken arm of yours?" Seras asked allowed as she banged the staff on a rock. "Why won't you work!?"
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

Sai helped Rose to her feet. He then pinched her butt. "Your awake."
winged rose
Uber Otaku

Post by winged rose »

"Hey what the h*ll!!" Rose slapped with her good arm Sai but with a burst of air he flu across the plane a few 100 feet
"YEah my arm doesnt always feel broken.."
Seras

Post by Seras »

Seras sat down on the ground giving up on the staff. She tossed it to the ground in front of her feet. She let her feet roll it back and forth in front of her.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku

He was laughed as he was flying. "I'M BLASTING OFF AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN." There was a twinkle in the sky. The next thing he knew, he was caught by a monstrous bird and taken to its nest. He was put next to eggs that needed to be hatched. Each egg was the size of him. He was slack jawed. The bird sat on the eggs to keep them warm. It was chilly up here. Once he was in the shadow of the bird, he realized he could escape. He closed his eyes and concentrated. He melted out of the shadow of a tree behind Rose, but in front of Seras. "You almost got me killed!" He sighed and had to sit down. HE wasnt used to shadow-traveling and it took a lot out of him. As he did it more and more though, he would get used to it. "Crazy girl. I did exactly as you asked. And now I know I'm not dreaming. Are you dreaming Seras?"