based n the rp started in chat

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: based n the rp started in chat

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Ryin look at Killua and was a bit confused on why Aki would react about something that stupid only if it would indanger him. "Im sorry about that love but, she is overly proective of me at the time with me?"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Killua shruged "Its okay, Ryin." looks up and sighs "We are going to have to go meet them sooner or later Ryin."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.

Ryin look at Killua, "im sorry but, right now we have to train they are very powerful and they aren't event he head vampire of their group."
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

Killua sighed and nodded "Train them anyway you see fit, but I'm going to walk around the town when I can. Besides we'll have to feed."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.

Ryin grab Killua and push him on him, "Don't be silly on your own. You haven't completely fool those vampire yet. You taking off seems like a newborn vampire would do but, at the same time it would be safe that a newborn vampire would find a master and would be there for 24/7 by the master side. That means you don't leave my side at all." Ryin smile and kisses Killua in the lips passionately. "Listen don't leave yet. I need to talk to you and Haru at the time."

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Killua blinked "Alright then. I'll stay close to you for now, but I'll roam ever now and then. Now wat do you need to talk about?"

Ryin look up and look at Killua at the same time he call Haru to come. To make sure that Aki didnt' fallow him at all cuz, he need him alone with Killua too.

Haru slowly walk toward the other two were at ... at the time and start to clear his mind to make aki not notice that is something wrong or bothering him at the time.

Aki turned around in mid-thought at the time and look at Haru, "Where are you planning to go and what to do brother." Aki titles her head in a thinking away that make it look like a cute kitten was extremely curious about something that is going on around him.

Haru stop and try to think what to say and trying also to keep his mind clear about other thing to not get aki alram and get snooping around were she shouldn't be putting her nose in that it shouldn't be in at all. "Im going to explore around the city and don't worry about those vampire we attack or they attack us. If i see them i appear were you guys are keep things safe i won't get in danger without protection." Smiles and hope she bought that liar.

Aki raise an eyebrow still not believeing everything he was saying but, she was more in the feeling and mood to be alone and just nod it was ok to let him go whatever he was really doing. "Ok. But, becareful brother."

Haru smile and disapper and reappear infront of Killua and Ryin was, "Yes, dad what is it?"

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Killua looks expectantly at Ryin saying silently its he's turn to talk Killua put his hands behind his back touching the tip of the saber sheaths

Ryin look at him and grin a little bit and look up at the roof. Close his eyes and thinking on how to say this to not make people think that the other is better than the other one. Open his eye and hope it would come out. "Ok Killua i know that Haru been a vampire long enought and actually found out a lot of his power now but, i need him to train more and you need to be train a little more. I think you have more power than you even know you have. Haru and you will be training more and more almost none stop training only time if you need a quick bite to eat. Also, sadly Haru and Killua you have to eat human blood we need all the strength at the time if we want to face those other vampire. I would be training Aki i think she has more a chance to be much better than most of you two boys. she has a lot of power that she can't control i was afraid she might start attacking you for awhile Killua. When i was out i could feel her power growing with angier. Look Haru and Killua, she still has human feeling more than most vampire that could be great for us but, it could also make us fail this mission."

Haru nodded understanding where his dad was coming from and look at him and nod his head and step back and look around the place and wondering what this place was use to be . He then put his attention back two the other two vampire. He was around the boys still thinking on Aki how she will be like after the training because, he like the human part of her. It made him feel so close to human being around aki. He was afraid to loose that part of her. Look at his dad thinking if this was the best thing to do at the time. but, he learned never to question ryin when he made his mind up about something.

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Killua smiles at Ryin "Whatever you want Ryin but I warn you if I don't like the way the training is going I'll stop. Oh and I have no problem drinking human blood." looks at Haru "And...."*shakes his head* "never mind."

Ryin got up and glare at Killua and wave his hand up and engergy smash Killua againt the wall, "If you leave and attack those vampire a lone their is no doubt in my mind they will destory you."

Haru got up and walk next to ryin showing he will not stop him,

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Killua watches Ryin amused "I'm aware of that but the question is Ryin, do you think I care??" watches Ryin and Haru waiting

Haru smirk at the question, "you do remind me of my dad ryin here a lot." He laugh like he was having fun.

Ryin eyes truend dark dark red dark than blood red. "You would never be use to this mission....the f out of here now." Ryin look at Haru. "lets go home. He is weak as a i can find them."

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Killua watches ryin go he walks out the door and heads to the vampires building he climbs to the top and sits on the roof of the building Killua eyes there normal color

Haru appear next to killua in his wolf form and curl in a ball, "im sorry about my dad and sorry that i laugh."

Aki sense her dad and appear next to him in offensive side just in case.

Ryin look at Aki

Morph
Absolute Otaku

Post by Morph »

Killua looks at Haru and smiles "Its alright, I can feel Ryin's emotions when he uses his power guess it got to me."