Question: Why all the hatred of Fllay?

Dark Wing
Full Metal Otaku

Question: Why all the hatred of Fllay?

Post by Dark Wing »

Personally I really liked she character she was well developed, had an interesting and varied personality and she grew throughout Gundam Seed with Kira. Started out hating him then depending on him and finally falling in love. Sure she a few bad things but nothing as evil as what Raww le Klueze did but shes still bashed so bad people have gone as fare as to call her a whore (when in fact she sleeps with only one guy in the whole show Kira.)I would like to conduct this on a mature adult level and refrain from using 4 and 5 letter words to explain the reasons why she is hated. Remember I'm a fan of her so I don't really want to hear anything but factual reasons.
I know love because I know hate, I know joy because I know sorrow, I know pleasure because I know pain, I know the value of life because I know death all to well.

"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."
mistral-chan
Visitor

re: Question: Why all the hatred of Fllay?

Post by mistral-chan »

not to be mean, but, one word: Pure Manipulative Evil!
oops!^^ that's 3 words!^^
Kenshin
Visitor

Post by Kenshin »

Well Flay isnt all bad
Goddesses' Knight
Visitor

Post by Goddesses' Knight »

lol, me and my friend always have this argument when i say Flay isnt all bad, mainly cause I like redheads better but, yeah I mean sure she DID wanted Kira dead but then you just kinda feel sorry for her cause then all she wants is Kira. Other words screw people who dont like her, she has got to be one of the most developed character I know
Yoko Moura
Visitor

Post by Yoko Moura »

HOW DARE U SAY THAT SHE IS OK!? SHE IS EVIL AND SINCE A CERTAIN 'SOMEONE' SAID THAT I COULDNT CURSE HER OUT I WILL SAY THIS SHE IS A WIMP, WHINY BABY THAT WONT GIVE IT UP KIRA DONT LIKE HER SO GIVE IT UP! LACUS WHICH I HATE TOO IS WITH HIM! .... ok me good i think
J.Kudo
Visitor

Re: re: Question: Why all the hatred of Fllay?

Post by J.Kudo »

Yoko1091 wrote:HOW DARE U SAY THAT SHE IS OK!? SHE IS EVIL AND SINCE A CERTAIN 'SOMEONE' SAID THAT I COULDNT CURSE HER OUT I WILL SAY THIS SHE IS A WIMP, WHINY BABY THAT WONT GIVE IT UP KIRA DONT LIKE HER SO GIVE IT UP! LACUS WHICH I HATE TOO IS WITH HIM! .... ok me good i think
yes ans watching your father die wouldn't leave emotional scars... there is not really "Evil" character in hte series, everyone is stuck in a confilct against someone they care about or love. This is in fact the entire premise of the entire series, everyone has a reason to distain someone else, and the series as a whole is about overcoming this hatred and the realization of the forces driving it.
Kenshin
Visitor

Post by Kenshin »

good explaining J.Kudo
Yoko Moura
Visitor

Post by Yoko Moura »

ok well i think everyone gets at what i am getting at which is that i hate Flay!
Kenshin
Visitor

Post by Kenshin »

Well thats ur problem not mine :mrgreen:
Kinou Himmel
Visitor

Post by Kinou Himmel »

*twitch* Annoying *twitch* Over Dramatic *twitch* Manipulative *twitch* Self Obsorbed *twitch* thats all i have to say
Kenshin
Visitor

Post by Kenshin »

:roll:
Ruriko_Ikusawa12
Visitor

Post by Ruriko_Ikusawa12 »

I have to agree with Ms. yoko I hate her but i wont say anything that is foul about her I just like her appearrance so maybe she isnt really bad after all.Maybe she cant go over the fact that her father died so maybe she pour all her anger to Yamato.
Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: Question: Why all the hatred of Fllay?

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

Kinou Himmel wrote:*twitch* Annoying *twitch* Over Dramatic *twitch* Manipulative *twitch* Self Obsorbed *twitch* thats all i have to say
And you're saying that Kira wasn't over dramatic? I got really sick of his crying after several episodes of Seed (Granted he does get better in the latter half of Seed and Seed Destiny). Flay was probably the most well developed character out of all the seed characters, although she is really annoying. But at the end I did think it was rather sad when
Spoiler
Show
she was killed by Rau
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"
Yoko Moura
Visitor

Post by Yoko Moura »

well i knew that! and u know what when i heard that she was gonna die i sang HALLELUJAH! (sp?) but yea. YAY! I have already planned everything to do when that happens!
mistral-chan
Visitor

Post by mistral-chan »

ding dong!the witch is dead!^^ sorry, for being so horrible! :cry: ..............
Yoko Moura
Visitor

Post by Yoko Moura »

no its fine! i want to join! Ding dong the witch is dead ummm.... i dont know the rest so uhhh... yay!