Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
who loves L from death note
- trinity blood
- Baka Otaku
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Apr 12, 2009 10:16pm
- Gender: Female
who loves L from death note
who does i do hes sooooooooooo cute

crusnik! omg ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!
Re: who loves L from death note
I'm really not sure if this is in the right place. <.< >.>
Uhm... Is there any other reason you like him other than he's cute? What do you think about the show in general?
Uhm... Is there any other reason you like him other than he's cute? What do you think about the show in general?
Please, I am but a smol potate.
Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
- wobblebreak
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Apr 16, 2008 9:34pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: who loves L from death note
yeah! I also like him.. I also like Light too. Also Ryuk... and Rem...
and all the others..blah! haha
and all the others..blah! haha
I like people like you who like others like me and make others like me to like others like you 
Re: who loves L from death note
DeathNote lovers are seriously a different breed. I liked Near and Mello better, and the manga better than the anime (since the anime kinda sucked).
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
-
Axle Starr
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Mar 20, 2006 4:38pm
- Gender: Male
Re: who loves L from death note
Agreed. I mean, it's not too bad actually. For me, it's one of those shows that I probably would've enjoyed a hell of a lot more if I hadn't read the manga (before I watched the anime, no less). The manga just shatters it
As for L, I have no special liking for him. Light's my choice
As for L, I have no special liking for him. Light's my choice
"You will not forget this devil's power....AND YOU ARE NOT WORTHY AS MY OPPONENT"
Re: who loves L from death note
I ended up stopping after L died in the manga. XD
Please, I am but a smol potate.
Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Re: who loves L from death note
You missed Raito's mental breakdown. Dx
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
-
Axle Starr
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Mar 20, 2006 4:38pm
- Gender: Male
Re: who loves L from death note
He did NOT have a mental breakdown!! He just...kinda...*ahem*...yeahhhhh...moving on...
"You will not forget this devil's power....AND YOU ARE NOT WORTHY AS MY OPPONENT"
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: who loves L from death note
you didn't miss much, the show blew chunks after L died. In my opinion they should have ended it right there. The 2 retards who took his place were dull and really not up to par.Dreaming Awake wrote:I ended up stopping after L died in the manga. XD
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
-
Axle Starr
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Mar 20, 2006 4:38pm
- Gender: Male
Re: who loves L from death note
Indeed they weren't
"You will not forget this devil's power....AND YOU ARE NOT WORTHY AS MY OPPONENT"
Re: who loves L from death note
Aoi Sakuraba wrote:you didn't miss much, the show blew chunks after L died. In my opinion they should have ended it right there.Dreaming Awake wrote:I ended up stopping after L died in the manga. XD
Yeah..
The only reason I watched the rest of the anime after he died, is that I don't like to leave things unfinished... includind animes >_<'
L is the best.
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
