gundams vs aquarion

Discussions about anything anime-related.

who wins

Poll ended at Nov 07, 2010 9:00pm

gundams
No votes
aquarion
100%

Total votes: 1

Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

gundams vs aquarion

Post by Dragon X »

who wins
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Re: gundams vs aquarion

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

gundam wins, aquarion is rather slow as where many gundams are highly maneuverable
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Aoi Sakuraba wrote:gundam wins, aquarion is rather slow as where many gundams are highly maneuverable
yes but thier pilots have telecanetic powers which most of the Gundams don't even have powers the mobile suits and the regular gundams could be destroyd because aquarion can seperate himself.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

the separating is a double edge sword, while they are separate they are almost powerless against a gundam (their separated weapons aren't powerful enough to even scratch a gundam) and being separate means they can be destroyed easier and all you have to do is get rid of 1 of the 3 parts and aquarion is no more. Aquarion is only powerful when it's combined.

gundams like freedom gundam, justice gundam, god gundam, devil gundam, Hi-nu gundam, 00 raizer gundam, ZZ gundam, turn X gundam, wing zero gundam would demolish aquarion without breaking a sweat. With the exception of devil gundam all the ones i listed are very maneuverable and would fly circles around aquarion. And the devil gundam is evil incarnate its a living entity and would just roll up and eat aquarion and assimilate it into his body.

Also aquarion requires 3 pilots and those 3 pilots have to get along to work at full potential which in the show they hardly ever do
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Keep in mind as I said each of the Aquarion fighters have certain type of powers which most of the Gundam pilots don't have.Aquarion also has a telecanetic powers which one Gundam on aquarion wouldn't really be able to win.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Dragon X wrote:Keep in mind as I said each of the Aquarion fighters have certain type of powers which most of the Gundam pilots don't have.Aquarion also has a telecanetic powers which one Gundam on aquarion wouldn't really be able to win.
i own aquarion on blu ray and i still say aquarion gets its face pwned in
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Aoi Sakuraba wrote:
Dragon X wrote:Keep in mind as I said each of the Aquarion fighters have certain type of powers which most of the Gundam pilots don't have.Aquarion also has a telecanetic powers which one Gundam on aquarion wouldn't really be able to win.
i own aquarion on blu ray and i still say aquarion gets its face pwned in
ok iget that