In Paradise ((SPOILERS))

Kouga's Girl
Visitor

In Paradise ((SPOILERS))

Post by Kouga's Girl »

[/spoiler] o.k, at the end of the series we all know that the wolves get brought back, (Kiba, Hige, Toboe, and Tsume) But they NEVER show Blue or the humans in the end. So the question is...did they get saved? I'm hoping Blue did...I mean, she and Hige need to end up together. But since Paradise is only for wolves, I doubt the Humans did. Blue was half wolf though. So maybe she got in...
*Flamekisser*
Mobile Suit Otaku

re: In Paradise ((SPOILERS))

Post by *Flamekisser* »

i'm pretty sure the rest of them are brought back too but they probably didn't feel like showing them.BTW now that we're on that subject don't cha think the ending kinda left u hangin cuz i got the impression that they would just keep lookin 4 paradise and never find it then they'd be reborn and it's a never-ending circle of searching 4 paradise that is never there.what do u think?
"It's just the sort of mind I've got. A butterfly mind that flits from one thing to another."
-David Bowie
Visitor

Post by Guest »

no they wont keep looking cuz i dont think theyre wolves anymore at all. i think theyre all humans. if u look they dont know each other anymore theyre all regular humans.
*Flamekisser*
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by *Flamekisser* »

that's so sad and disappointing:(
"It's just the sort of mind I've got. A butterfly mind that flits from one thing to another."
-David Bowie
Umi Lothien
Visitor

Post by Umi Lothien »

I think they did remeber, only they thought it was a dream or something. that is my guess.
Tsume's_lost_angel
Visitor

Re: re: In Paradise ((SPOILERS))

Post by Tsume's_lost_angel »

*Flamekisser* wrote:i'm pretty sure the rest of them are brought back too but they probably didn't feel like showing them.BTW now that we're on that subject don't cha think the ending kinda left u hangin cuz i got the impression that they would just keep lookin 4 paradise and never find it then they'd be reborn and it's a never-ending circle of searching 4 paradise that is never there.what do u think?
Yeah I was going crazy whem they never showed that again. What do you think Paradise would look like?
Visitor

Re: re: In Paradise ((SPOILERS))

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:no they wont keep looking cuz i dont think theyre wolves anymore at all. i think theyre all humans. if u look they dont know each other anymore theyre all regular humans.
I agree! I think they don't even remember each other, which is so sad! :(
Zabuza's
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Zabuza's »

*FlameKisser*, i think its the never-ending circle thing. My twin and i bought the series after seeing it on TV. We wacthed it a butt load of times to see if we missed something bout Paradise but didnt find anything. ](*,) I still think they're wolves just that their memory may have been washed clean or sumthing.

:crazy: The ending just left us people hangin.
Silver Sailor Orion
Visitor

Post by Silver Sailor Orion »

it was a hell of a good series and i agree...after it ended i was like......"is that it?"
miaka_yuki_124
Visitor

Post by miaka_yuki_124 »

i loved the show but i think it ended wrong
Reika_Hikari
Visitor

Post by Reika_Hikari »

I dunno. I liked the ending. You need to watch it a few times before you get it.

Its trying to tell you that the search for paradise is eternal. It's almost like because Kiba succeded they were reborn.

It could also be a reincarnation of the four of them meaning the others got into paradise. It makes you think, then once you do its a good ending.^_^
miaka_yuki_124
Visitor

Post by miaka_yuki_124 »

even tho it ended weird i think the should continue the series i wanna know where thery go from where they are do they search for paradise again or is the adenture for looking for paradise over
Tifa Lockheart
Visitor

Re: In Paradise ((SPOILERS))

Post by Tifa Lockheart »

There was no paraside. I was crying the only survivors were just Kiba, Tsume, and Toboe. :cry:
blue crow
Uber Otaku

Post by blue crow »

no paradise,so sad
I hope your smiling face
is with me until the day
I fall into eternal sleep
Kiba_and_Cheza
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Kiba_and_Cheza »

Tifa Lockheart wrote:There was no paraside. I was crying the only survivors were just Kiba, Tsume, and Toboe. :cry:
They died too :(
Honestly, I think they should have cut out that whole reincarnation thing. It should have ended with the eye tainting the lunar flower, to show that even in paradise there is evil.
I have a theory about the ending--
There is a paradise. When Cheza is awaken by wolf's blood, it will mean that all of the wolves are dying and will go to heaven-- paradise is opened for only the wolves.
Kiba_and_Cheza
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Kiba_and_Cheza »

Tifa Lockheart wrote:There was no paraside. I was crying the only survivors were just Kiba, Tsume, and Toboe. :cry:
They died too :(
Honestly, I think they should have cut out that whole reincarnation thing. It should have ended with the eye tainting the lunar flower, to show that even in paradise there is evil.
I have a theory about the ending--
There is a paradise. When Cheza is awaken by wolf's blood, it will mean that all of the wolves are dying and will go to heaven-- paradise is opened for only the wolves.