Inuyasha: Affections Touching Across Time

Info about upcoming release dates, contests, or any other anime-related news.
shuichi_uesugi
Visitor

Inuyasha: Affections Touching Across Time

Post by shuichi_uesugi »

Just so everyone knows, the Inuyasha movie will be playing on adult swim saturday night, so anyone who is lucky and able to watch it, YOU MUST REPORT ON HOW AWESOME IT WAS!!!
Morganddy Aurora
Visitor

re: Inuyasha: Affections Touching Across Time

Post by Morganddy Aurora »

Yea, the Inu Yasha movie was OK =D> , but why could the bug dude (Menomaru) only be defeated by KAGOME and Inu yasha? If Sessho Maru and Inu Yasha's father was the one who defeated the original Hyoga, then wouldn't it be Sessho Maru with the Tensaiga and Inu Yasha with the Tetsusaiga who could defeat the new Hyoga? Anyone know? ... *Also, why is Tetsusaiga spelled TetSUsaiga and the Tensaiga without the "SU"? I'm completely confused. :roll: Never mind. Blonde gene. **Sigh** *
The Naturalist
Visitor

Post by The Naturalist »

I saw the second half of it through a haze of about a dozen cokes, but, yeah it was pretty awesome. The only thing I didnt like about it was that Rumiko Takahashi writes good romance but it isnt as good in the anime and the movie(s).
DeathGoddess
Visitor

Post by DeathGoddess »

Just wait for the third movie! And time when Inuyasha n' Sesshomaru meet up is always cool :-D
Morganddy Aurora
Visitor

Post by Morganddy Aurora »

Yeah Sessho Maru rocks!
Sentou Ryoku
Visitor

Post by Sentou Ryoku »

I agree
I love sesshomaru
Visitor

Re:sesshomaru

Post by I love sesshomaru »

SESSHOMARU IS SOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :crazy: :sick: :twitch: ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :evil: :twisted: :evil:
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Inuyasha: Affections Touching Across Time

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

i saw it was awesome and i do think sesshomaru is so hot too.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720