When does he turned back to..

Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku

When does he turned back to..

Post by Rikus_Toy »

When does Jimmy turn back to his normal 11th grade self again?
Riku's Biggest Fan!! :love:
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric
asdfsdf
Uber Otaku

Re: When does he turned back to..

Post by asdfsdf »

Winry Rockbell wrote:When does Jimmy turn back to his normal 11th grade self again?
Well, permanantly, you can't tell, since the series is still running strong (Episode 400 is getting released in Japan on May 30th.)

There is a way for Conan to turn big temporarily, proving the theory of other people on this forum wrong. He can dring Paikaru (that's the name of the alcohol he drinks on episode 48(49 in US). Of course he absolutely NEEDS a cold for this situation to work.
Spoiler
Show
This is proven vaguely in Episode 51, and finally proven solidly in the 7th Movie, as far as I know
Anyway, that's all I know. I'm sure we're all anticipating Aoyama's extreme ending for this show. \:D/
Nigai
Visitor

re: When does he turned back to..

Post by Nigai »

I must see the movie now. MUST MUST MSUT!!!!
asdfsdf
Uber Otaku

Re: re: When does he turned back to..

Post by asdfsdf »

Sarafina-San wrote:I must see the movie now. MUST MUST MSUT!!!!
7? Damn... it's a really really good movie. tearjerker, just like every other DC movie (I can't really say much about 9, since I haven't seen it.)
Nigai
Visitor

Post by Nigai »

*Goes in corner to cry pathetically* I will have to look for them I feel so deprived. When does the first movie take place. I've only seen all that cartoon network has shown so...
asdfsdf
Uber Otaku

Post by asdfsdf »

Sarafina-San wrote:*Goes in corner to cry pathetically* I will have to look for them I feel so deprived. When does the first movie take place. I've only seen all that cartoon network has shown so...
The setting is Beika, Japan... of course

I think Movie 1 "The Timed Skyscraper" appears around... I'm thinking between eps. 56 and 57
Nigai
Visitor

Post by Nigai »

Ok. Two questions then. Do you know how many have been released in America? If less than the setting, would it hurt anything to watch it, or any of the others for that matter?
asdfsdf
Uber Otaku

Post by asdfsdf »

Sarafina-San wrote:Ok. Two questions then. Do you know how many have been released in America? If less than the setting, would it hurt anything to watch it, or any of the others for that matter?
1.As far as I know, only 1 Detective Conan movie has been released in America, and of course, that's movie #1, "The Timed Skycraper".

2. If by hurting anything you mean spoiling...Not really. There's one exception to that, though. If you don't know a few characters from the show, and who they are, and what they do, I guess you can consider the movies to be a spoiler under that light. But overall: No, there's no significant spoilers that occur in the movie.
Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku

Post by Rikus_Toy »

I never seen that movie?
Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku

Post by Rikus_Toy »

when do they have new eppys.?
asdfsdf
Uber Otaku

Post by asdfsdf »

Winry Rockbell wrote:when do they have new eppys.?
If you're talking about [as], they aren't buying anymore than they have. I think they came out with up to ep... 82(?) on dvd though. However far they're getting, they better make use of Ai Haibara's dub name <.<'' ... Anita Haily.
LU-GI-OH
Visitor

Post by LU-GI-OH »

I want to know if there's really a case closed(japanese title;detective conan)movie out.
asdfsdf
Uber Otaku

Post by asdfsdf »

LU-GI-OH wrote:I want to know if there's really a case closed(japanese title;detective conan)movie out.
As far as I know, none of the movies are dubbed yet, but FUNimation's working on the first.
Shikashi - You can download movies 1-8 with subs Via BitTorrent if you really wanna see the movies.
koribabyonln
Visitor

Post by koribabyonln »

am i wrong to think that las vegas is in the us? if i'm not then how have you seen all of these movies if you're in the us as well?
koribabyonln
Visitor

Post by koribabyonln »

oh, and my opinion on when conan is going to change back is more than likely at the end of the series. or never. temporarily is just not the same as changing back permanately
asdfsdf
Uber Otaku

Post by asdfsdf »

koribabyonln wrote:oh, and my opinion on when conan is going to change back is more than likely at the end of the series. or never. temporarily is just not the same as changing back permanately
... what? Las Vegas is in Nevada. And I dl'd all the movies. And they all rock... really bad.