New Sailor Moon Series!!!!

Sailor Star Fighter
Visitor

New Sailor Moon Series!!!!

Post by Sailor Star Fighter »

Great news, Sailor Moon lovers!!!! For summer vacation, my parents and I went to Tokyo. While I was watching TV in the hotel room, I saw a commercial for a new season of Sailor Moon!! Yes! I can't understand Japanese, but let me tell you as much of the commercial as I remember:

Sailor Moon appeared in a burst of light, wearing a new fuku that was white with a golden brooch. Then it showed her walking with Chibi Moon, who was wearing a fuku with puffy sleeves. Then it showed her doing a new attack, while the other senshi watched. It ended with all ten of the senshi flying up into the sky, and Sailor Moon posed with her new scepter. Then the narrative said: Sailor Moon Ultimate. September 10.

Can you believe it?! Finally, there's going to be a new season!!
Sailor Universia
Visitor

re: New Sailor Moon Series!!!!

Post by Sailor Universia »

Yeah, right. I'm sorry to disappoint everyone, but there is no new season. Apparently this person a) had a dream and confused it with reality, b) is insane, or c) is just lying. There is hardly any chance that Toei (or any other animators) will ever continue Sailor Moon. When Naoko decided that she felt that Stars was the appropriate place to end Sailor Moon, for good, the anime also concluded Sailor Moon after 200 episodes and a good five years. I know we'd all like to see the senshi again, but it's probably never going to happen.

Besides (for all you who have only seen SM on North American TV) its not like they'd bring a "new season" to the US since they never brought Stars over. I'd be a pretty big gap in the plot if they skipped an entire season, don't you think? Poor dubbies, missing out yet again... :cry:
Seten
Visitor

Post by Seten »

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
NO MORE SAILOR MOON YAY YAY YAY!! :mrgreen:
Panda*
Ex-Moderator

Re: re: New Sailor Moon Series!!!!

Post by Panda* »

really? cool. 8) 8-[
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
shinobi88
Visitor

Post by shinobi88 »

Sailor Universia wrote:Yeah, right. I'm sorry to disappoint everyone, but there is no new season. Apparently this person a) had a dream and confused it with reality, b) is insane, or c) is just lying. There is hardly any chance that Toei (or any other animators) will ever continue Sailor Moon. When Naoko decided that she felt that Stars was the appropriate place to end Sailor Moon, for good, the anime also concluded Sailor Moon after 200 episodes and a good five years. I know we'd all like to see the senshi again, but it's probably never going to happen.

Besides (for all you who have only seen SM on North American TV) its not like they'd bring a "new season" to the US since they never brought Stars over. I'd be a pretty big gap in the plot if they skipped an entire season, don't you think? Poor dubbies, missing out yet again... :cry:
It could be a remake like what they did with other Anie Incarnations. They just may be making a Video Game or a Movie Or I could be worng
Sailor Universia
Visitor

Kaiba wrote:NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
...Kaibia, just because you are a jackass who feels the need to bash a show that you have even admitted that you haven't seen doesn't mean you can go around and spam. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but making a "Sailor Moon Haters Club" because you have some pre-conceived notion about the show is a little immature, ne? Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon is one of the most succesful shoujo animes ever. To say that it is complete crap is a bit judgemental, I think.
Bambi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Bambi »

Sailor Universia wrote:
Kaiba wrote:NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
...Kaibia, just because you are a jackass who feels the need to bash a show that you have even admitted that you haven't seen doesn't mean you can go around and spam. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but making a "Sailor Moon Haters Club" because you have some pre-conceived notion about the show is a little immature, ne? Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon is one of the most succesful shoujo animes ever. To say that it is complete crap is a bit judgemental, I think.
I totally Agree with U!!!!! :mrgreen:
Apo , Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
Sailor Universia
Visitor

Princess Serena wrote: I totally Agree with U!!!!! :mrgreen:
Thanks. God, I needed to get that out.
Bambi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Bambi »

I'm Glad u did. If u did'nt i would have!

Kaiba has no right to come here and insult Sailor Moon.He has to learn not to be a J@ck@$$ :twisted:
Apo , Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
Sailor Universia
Visitor

Quite frankly, if common courtesy can get into his thick head, it would be a miracle.
Seten
Visitor

Post by Seten »

RIGHT!!
I HAVE SEEN SAILOR MOON!
SO U R A LYING LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND MY HEAD IS THIN SO GO PEE YOUR SELF!
AND DONT TELL AN ADMIN OR MOD BECAUSE ON HERE(AA) THERE IS A POLICY OF KEEPING HATE ALIVE!!
Bambi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Bambi »

Kaiba....

I have 4 words for ya...

ShUt ThE F*** Up!Lol Jokes

And leave Sailor Universia alone.! :mrgreen:

I still don't get why u like to waste ur time and tell us it sucks cause its Pointless! :P
darkearthgoddess
Visitor

Post by darkearthgoddess »

It could come out but even if it did it probably won't be aired in America anytime soon so that post was completly pointless.
Bambi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Bambi »

Who u talkin to?
Sailor Universia
Visitor

darkearthgoddess wrote:It could come out but even if it did it probably won't be aired in America anytime soon so that post was completly pointless.
Well, since not everyone watches the dub, but buys the original version instead, it might be important info for them (myself included). But as I said, this "new series" isn't real.
Sailor Venus
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sailor Venus »

I agree with you Sailor Universia, Toei only ever wanted 200 episodes and Kaibi is really annoying so I went onto his site to see how he likes spam :twisted:
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru