I enjoyed reading it. Nice work, keep at it.
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
A "unique" poem
-
Commander Sparx
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1834
- Joined: Jan 07, 2007 11:26am
- Gender: Female
Re: A "unique" poem
No one say crap on Scorpion, you know why? Because he will just put it on his food like salt to give it the extra kick. 
I enjoyed reading it. Nice work, keep at it.
I enjoyed reading it. Nice work, keep at it.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
-
scorpionwarrior
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2471
- Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
- Gender: Male
Re: A "unique" poem
Lol, that sounds nasty. Thanks XD
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
