Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Code Geass: order of the black knights

Discussions about anything anime-related.
Locked
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3746
Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Post by Karin Rengu »

0.o what the...!! Hallow's catchphrase has caught on!
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Lord of the Dark
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 100
Joined: Mar 24, 2008 10:49pm
Gender: Male

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Post by Lord of the Dark »

what in gods name are you talking about. I've been saying that since high school.
Chief engineer of the Black Knights.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3746
Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Post by Karin Rengu »

Hallow says Indeed a lot
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Lord of the Dark
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 100
Joined: Mar 24, 2008 10:49pm
Gender: Male

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Post by Lord of the Dark »

I see. The thing is I haven't been on for about a month and before that I only really RP'd with BHJ on the blood plus topic, so I have no idea who hollow is.
Chief engineer of the Black Knights.
Blue Haired Jesus
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1067
Joined: Nov 15, 2005 6:52pm
Gender: Male

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Post by Blue Haired Jesus »

Since I've been pretty busy lately so I haven't had the time to upload a Code Geass pic of the week. That said I shall give you this to tie you over as I find time to go through my archives to find a pic that is fitting for this week.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUmgpmUpZ7Y
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1369
Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
Gender: Female

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Post by Im Lawliet »

so, lord of the dark, are you joining the black knights?
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
Lord of the Dark
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 100
Joined: Mar 24, 2008 10:49pm
Gender: Male

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Post by Lord of the Dark »

yes I am.
Chief engineer of the Black Knights.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3746
Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Post by Karin Rengu »

YES! 6 members now! YES!
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1369
Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
Gender: Female

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Post by Im Lawliet »

Yay X3 6. now all we need are 999,994 more!
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3746
Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Post by Karin Rengu »

what the?? for what?
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Blue Haired Jesus
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1067
Joined: Nov 15, 2005 6:52pm
Gender: Male

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Post by Blue Haired Jesus »

To crush the Holy Britannian Empire of coarse.
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3746
Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Post by Karin Rengu »

You don't need a million people to crush Britannia. You need like...one. One who has a Geass. And someone sexii like Kallen
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Blue Haired Jesus
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1067
Joined: Nov 15, 2005 6:52pm
Gender: Male

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Post by Blue Haired Jesus »

not true.
Spoiler
Show
The king himself had a geass and the Knights of the Round aren't a push over either.
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3746
Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Post by Karin Rengu »

Well, of course I was joking about only needing 2 people but those spoilers are interesting.
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Blue Haired Jesus
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1067
Joined: Nov 15, 2005 6:52pm
Gender: Male

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Post by Blue Haired Jesus »

I know you were joking, but it's fun to post stuff like that.
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1369
Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
Gender: Female

Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights

Post by Im Lawliet »

indeed (a tribute to hallow for not being here ((which he really should be)) )
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
Locked