My Moderator's Application:Azuma Takara

Would I Make A Good Moderator

Yes, you would
4
33%
No, you wouldn't
6
50%
No Opinion
2
17%
 
Total votes: 12

User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female
Location: Ohio

Re: My Moderator's Application:Azuma Takara

Post by Hardcore »

Azuma Takara wrote: I have been a member of this site for two years, but when the site was remodled, I lost my account and my previous Moderator position.
Azuma Takara wrote:I have... you just can't remember me. I mean, how many people can remember something from almost 4 years ago?
You said two. Then four.

2005 - 2008 is three years. The forum was made in.. Late 2004. So it'd be impossible to be here 4 years.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.

Baby Duck
Uber Otaku
Posts: 910
Joined: Jan 12, 2007 3:16pm
Gender: Male
Location: BOO!

Re: My Moderator's Application:Azuma Takara

Post by Baby Duck »

Nelly wrote:
Azuma Takara wrote: I have been a member of this site for two years, but when the site was remodled, I lost my account and my previous Moderator position.
Azuma Takara wrote:I have... you just can't remember me. I mean, how many people can remember something from almost 4 years ago?
You said two. Then four.

2005 - 2008 is three years. The forum was made in.. Late 2004. So it'd be impossible to be here 4 years.
:D






I was gonna spam but; Azuma you can't claim something without lying right after, it makes you seem un-trustworthy, please help us clarify this, or else your App might be rendered void by the higher-ups.
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath

User avatar
SASSZAIN
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5305
Joined: Jan 27, 2006 8:09am
Gender: Female
Location: Everywhere and nowhere
Contact:

Re: My Moderator's Application:Azuma Takara

Post by SASSZAIN »

too late <,<
Spoiler
Show
j/k j/k
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket

Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: My Moderator's Application:Azuma Takara

Post by Seras »

No. I could leave it at that but I'm not going to. So lets begin.

Your math dont add up. I know people have said this but I want to say it again so it gets in your head.
You said you used to be a mod with the username luckylucky777, I'll ask the webmaster about that one. It's not everyday that we get new moderators so he might remember.
And if you honestly think that you alone can turn AA into the perfect vision that I know you have in your head then your dead wrong. You sound like your running for president and presidents work alone. We're a mod team, we work TOGETHER. But seriously, if you get mod, go ahead and try to change things into that vision of yours but I promise you, it wont work, not with the users we have here.
I'm not dissing the users, becuase I love yalls attitudes <3 You guys make it impossible for things to be perfect and I love you for it.
You've only been here a month... Yeah I read an argument by Aoi in another forum that you can make the app but not be in the running till you've hit 3 months but... one month... COME ON. Seriously in the rules it says that you have to be here for at least 3. Aren't mods supposed to follow the rules?
That and I haven't seen you around and your post count is low.
Um... I think that's all I really have to say for now till I think of more things.... Bye
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?

User avatar
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2966
Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
Gender: Female
Location: Yelling at idiot foreigners

Re: My Moderator's Application:Azuma Takara

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

I personally have no room to preach on the newness card......I made my first app after being on AA like 15 days.

BUT.....I feel there are too many unknowns about you. I am unsure what to make of these "inconsistencies". They are contradictions that just stick in me, If you could clarify some of these inconsistencies I will ponder changing my vote.

An example of these inconsistencies is: You have claimed many times to have grown up in Tokyo and just recently moved to Amerika......yet for some reason you don't know even some of the simplest phrases in Japanese. Not to mention when you wrote in Japanese you used an online translator made apparent by the little boxes left in the place of words the translator didn't know.

Can you also clarify the having your cousin/grandma or whoever on your account? I believe in the rules and or the user agreement it states NEVER give out your account info. As well as the behavior of those persons have in some way reminded other users of you.....leading them to suspect that you are just screwing with us. Trying to pull the it wasn't me card.

Ok that's all i have. I hope you take no offense to my post, I'm just trying to figure some things out.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.

scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2468
Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
Gender: Male
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: My Moderator's Application:Azuma Takara

Post by scorpionwarrior »

As I said in the last app you had. No.

Someone else has had access to your account when they shouldn't have in the first place. I don't believe you're who you say you are, reasons of my own. You are way too strict, I agree rules are rules but if you were a mod, according to what you say, You'd be banning pretty much everyone on chat because of possible spam. Not very fun.
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27

Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: My Moderator's Application:Azuma Takara

Post by Seras »

I thought of something else to say! Someone got onto your account, obviously it's a no no but if you can't even keep someone as your little sister off your account how can you take the job of a mod. You must be respected and I dont think anyone here respects you that good.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?

User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male
Location: Scotland

Re: My Moderator's Application:Azuma Takara

Post by Dretlin »

Nelly wrote: So it'd be impossible to be here 4 years.
*COUGH!!*

:-"

Jade_Steel_Hawk
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1578
Joined: Jul 14, 2005 8:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: My Moderator's Application:Azuma Takara

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

Dret-You still have a couple months to go. Haha.

Azuma--stop trying so hard.
Nobody likes a liar.
So I'm gonna be blatantly honest with you.
You're not gonna get the position.
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."

Tsukasa
Uber Otaku
Posts: 649
Joined: Apr 12, 2006 11:10am
Location: Trystain
Contact:

Re: My Moderator's Application:Azuma Takara

Post by Tsukasa »

Im sorry Azuma but i gotta say no, for the reasons already stated. I say get the facts straight and try again in a couple months.
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!

User avatar
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2966
Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
Gender: Female
Location: Yelling at idiot foreigners

Re: My Moderator's Application:Azuma Takara

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

I've come across info that sheds new light on this app......

The fact that you are Lexin. Since you made yet another dupe account you have done nothing but lie to us.

List of known lies:
You said you born and raised in Tokyo
You said you just moved to Amerika 1 month ago
You said you had been a mod in the past
You said you were a member 2 years ago
You said you were a member 4 years ago
You said you knew Symos in the past

I'll add more to that list once I wake up and remember the stuff
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.

Baby Duck
Uber Otaku
Posts: 910
Joined: Jan 12, 2007 3:16pm
Gender: Male
Location: BOO!

Re: My Moderator's Application:Azuma Takara

Post by Baby Duck »

FYI my oponion still stands.
Lexin you smelly fart.
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath

Jade_Steel_Hawk
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1578
Joined: Jul 14, 2005 8:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: My Moderator's Application:Azuma Takara

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."

scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2468
Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
Gender: Male
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: My Moderator's Application:Azuma Takara

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Dun dun dunnn what a surprise <.< Knew it all along :?
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27

User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female
Location: Ohio

Re: My Moderator's Application:Azuma Takara

Post by Hardcore »

Him not being here 3 months
and the IP's...

That's reason enough to terminate this, Jade, Dret, Seras?

Anyone?

And btw Dret. Yew haven't been here four years YET. It's currently impossible.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.

Jade_Steel_Hawk
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1578
Joined: Jul 14, 2005 8:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: My Moderator's Application:Azuma Takara

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

Nelly wrote: Him not being here 3 months
and the IP's...

That's reason enough to terminate this, Jade, Dret, Seras?

Anyone?

And btw Dret. Yew haven't been here four years YET. It's currently impossible.
Haha..true.
Doesn't make too much of a difference.
He'll make another account along with another application.
Until next time! Lol.
Moved.
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."

Locked