Hi my name is kenny
Anyone here watch bakugan?
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Anyone here watch Bakugan?
-
Bakuganmaster
- Baka Otaku
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mar 12, 2008 1:29pm
- Gender: Male
-
HatoriLover911
- Baka Otaku
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Dec 24, 2008 8:29pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Anyone here watch Bakugan?
Yea I watch it. I haven't been able to watch it on TV though. I keep trying to figure out if the pic of Shun wit his hair down is real or not. Do u know?
Look at the clock, if it's MidNight*, you know I'm here
MidNight is my nickname for friends and my sister, whom I call Noon.
MidNight is my nickname for friends and my sister, whom I call Noon.
- Dark Lilly
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 978
- Joined: Dec 31, 2004 1:49am
- Gender: Female
Re: Anyone here watch Bakugan?
Only if you are willing to pay me.
Stand back! This old Otaku has PMS, a broadsword, a double bladed battle ax, a flail, dagger in her teeth and a pistol in her belt.
- wobblebreak
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Apr 16, 2008 9:34pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Anyone here watch Bakugan?
I've watched it and I didn't like it. 
I like people like you who like others like me and make others like me to like others like you 
Re: Anyone here watch Bakugan?
Bakugan.. Wow.. Thats
... wow...
OKay wow..
You'd have to be below the age of 12 to think that one is cool. If my memory serves me right, bakugan litteraly translates to "Monster", right off the bat thats a poor name for an anime, since there was already one called "Monster" (One that was quite well done might I add)
In any case, This is just a show thats trying to be like pokemon, but more of a monster rancher/yu-gi-oh/Choatic feelings to it.
In closing, If you're a kid, sure you can like it. If you're a teenager, and think Bakugan is cool, then you need to watch something better <,< (like, dare i say it, pokemon)
P.S. Welcome to AA Bakuganmaster. Feel free to PM me with any questions about the site or the people, I'll be more than willing to help! I recommend you make a post here
... wow...
OKay wow..
You'd have to be below the age of 12 to think that one is cool. If my memory serves me right, bakugan litteraly translates to "Monster", right off the bat thats a poor name for an anime, since there was already one called "Monster" (One that was quite well done might I add)
In any case, This is just a show thats trying to be like pokemon, but more of a monster rancher/yu-gi-oh/Choatic feelings to it.
In closing, If you're a kid, sure you can like it. If you're a teenager, and think Bakugan is cool, then you need to watch something better <,< (like, dare i say it, pokemon)
P.S. Welcome to AA Bakuganmaster. Feel free to PM me with any questions about the site or the people, I'll be more than willing to help! I recommend you make a post here
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
- shunlover66
- Baka Otaku
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Jul 14, 2009 10:55am
- Gender: Female
Re: Anyone here watch Bakugan?
i wach bakugan only becase my little bro got me hooked
hi there everyone i have come in peace 
Re: Anyone here watch Bakugan?
No.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."

