Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Slifer the Sky Dragon

Locked
Ziffie-Rinku
Visitor

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Ziffie-Rinku »

Whats my level?
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

No Idea, BDod, Please explain
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Visitor

Re: re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Blue Destiny Of Dartz »

Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:No Idea, BDod, Please explain
I mean How much he's been on here
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Oh that, yeah I realised that a while ago.
We don't see him much, just like how Marik-Zeke's gone missing >>
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Visitor

Re: re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Blue Destiny Of Dartz »

Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:Oh that, yeah I realised that a while ago.
We don't see him much, just like how Marik-Zeke's gone missing >>
I BLAME SHAUN!
Ziffie-Rinku
Visitor

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Ziffie-Rinku »

HUH????Hey does he even know we post here at all?
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

I DO TOO!
Hee hee
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Ziffie-Rinku
Visitor

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Ziffie-Rinku »

I guessME TOO!!!! \:D/ :mrgreen:
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Lol sorry
He'll probably look here eventually but in the meantime-
*Sings*
Final Fantasy on Playstation 2
With Music by Nobou
And Graphics by Wong chu
It is Final Fantasy Number 10
Must save the world again...
(Sorry Couldn't resist ^^)
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Blue Destiny Of Dartz
Visitor

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Blue Destiny Of Dartz »

He was very rude to quaker
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

I know! [-(
He's a meanie, a really big meanie!
(I need a bigger vocab :roll: )
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Ziffie-Rinku
Visitor

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Ziffie-Rinku »

Well Quaker doesn't like "him" Quaker hates "him" :evil:
Symos
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5126
Joined: Nov 21, 2004 6:35am
Gender: Male

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Symos »

Very immature I might add. Yes I did lose miserably. Yes I was concerned about my dueling rep because in 3 in a row I had lost miserably. If he still has that duel on file, then he may also have on file how he bugged the hell out of me getting that duel. The moron didn;t even realise that when a user has "Busy" on their MSN status, they are busy and may be unable to talk. It doen's mean bug the hell out of them with that baby with ice cream wink. :evil: :evil: :evil:
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
Ziffie-Rinku
Visitor

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Ziffie-Rinku »

See that is excattly what I meant,plus he does try to go out with ever girl on the Yu-Gi-Oh forum
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7355
Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

You set your status to offline like I do, and block the people you don't want to talk to ^^
(Yes I do that, like all the time)
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Symos
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5126
Joined: Nov 21, 2004 6:35am
Gender: Male

re: Slifer the Sky Dragon

Post by Symos »

I blocked him. He was the only guy I had this problem with.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
Locked