Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Gundam Musics
-
Bweeeee!
- Visitor
re: Gundam Musics
Stand up to the Victory! (V)
Don't Stop Carry On! (V)
Dreams (X)
Resolution (X)
Tobe Gundam! (MSG)
Men of Destiny (0083)
Mizu No Hoshi e Ai Wo Komote (Z)
Anime Ja Nai (ZZ)
Silent Voice (ZZ)
White Reflection (Wing)
Resolve (CCA)
Segment III Sally (CCA)
Realize (Seed)
Ignited (Seed D)
Century Color (TAG)
Moon (TAG)[/quote]
Don't Stop Carry On! (V)
Dreams (X)
Resolution (X)
Tobe Gundam! (MSG)
Men of Destiny (0083)
Mizu No Hoshi e Ai Wo Komote (Z)
Anime Ja Nai (ZZ)
Silent Voice (ZZ)
White Reflection (Wing)
Resolve (CCA)
Segment III Sally (CCA)
Realize (Seed)
Ignited (Seed D)
Century Color (TAG)
Moon (TAG)[/quote]
-
Kenshin
- Visitor
re: Gundam Musics
Mizunoakashi-(Seeed)
Believe(Seed)
Realize(Seed)
Invoke(Seed
SEE-SAW We are togther(Seed)
I wanna go to a place(Seed Destiny)
Fields of Hope(Seed Destiny)
Moment(Seed)
Believe(Seed)
Realize(Seed)
Invoke(Seed
SEE-SAW We are togther(Seed)
I wanna go to a place(Seed Destiny)
Fields of Hope(Seed Destiny)
Moment(Seed)
Re: re: Gundam Musics
Resolve? There is no track on the CCA CD titled Resolve.Bweeeee! wrote: Resolve (CCA)
Mine.
Beyond the Time [CCA]
Men of Destiny [0083]
Eternal Wind [F91]
Nobile Obligations [F91]
Invoke [Seed]
ZAFT [Seed]
Resolution [X]
The Winner [0083]
We Were so Close Together [Seed] the first ending's english title
10 Years After [08th MS Team]
Dreams [X]
Beleiving a Sign of Zeta [Zeta]
Just Communication [Wing]
Through the Storm [08th MS Team]
And others that I don't know the names of.
"Charge! The Goddess of Victory is flashing her panties at us!" -Bittenfeld / Legend of Galactic Heroes
-
Str1ke
- Visitor
re: Gundam Musics
Ok lol let me set this subject straight i have all the Artists right here and listening to them right now!
Believe is song and written by Nami Tamaki a hot Jappanese chick.
And than there is T.M Revolution witch does seed as well he is one man who perfromes and writes all his songs!
I recomend you get the Gundam Seed OST from sundevildvd.com
Believe is song and written by Nami Tamaki a hot Jappanese chick.
And than there is T.M Revolution witch does seed as well he is one man who perfromes and writes all his songs!
I recomend you get the Gundam Seed OST from sundevildvd.com
-
KK Fan
- Visitor
re: Gundam Musics
Peace Song
Mizunoakashi
Fields pf Hope
Wheel of Destiny
I wanna go to a place
We are together
and alot more
Mizunoakashi
Fields pf Hope
Wheel of Destiny
I wanna go to a place
We are together
and alot more
-
Kyia Cresentstar
- Visitor
re: Gundam Musics
Fav music?
Try a site called http://www.radioblogclub.com It has all the music you can find.Disney,Gundam Seed,Gundam,Rock,Anything.I should know,i have both the begining and end.Its great.
Try a site called http://www.radioblogclub.com It has all the music you can find.Disney,Gundam Seed,Gundam,Rock,Anything.I should know,i have both the begining and end.Its great.
