Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Fruits Basket

Locked
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

I'm licky..I can be on the net any time I want sept for yesterday :mrgreen: :lol:
kagome
Visitor

Post by kagome »

Xx.Yusuke.xX wrote:was that sarcastically? cuz if it was i feel way more sorry for you!!!
yes it was !!
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku
Posts: 834
Joined: Aug 21, 2004 10:36pm

Post by Leaf v.3 »

RedXIII wrote:I'm licky..I can be on the net any time I want sept for yesterday :mrgreen: :lol:
lol our other line just got dc so i cant be on as much but i dont care.. ive still been on all day :D
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku
Posts: 834
Joined: Aug 21, 2004 10:36pm

Post by Leaf v.3 »

kagome wrote:
Xx.Yusuke.xX wrote:was that sarcastically? cuz if it was i feel way more sorry for you!!!
yes it was !!

o really foo'? lmao!
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

lol..srry 4 u
kagome
Visitor

Post by kagome »

ha ha very funny :roll:
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

lol
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku
Posts: 834
Joined: Aug 21, 2004 10:36pm

Post by Leaf v.3 »

lol im getting kinda confused.... lol hmm maybe its cuz i get confused easily!
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku
Posts: 834
Joined: Aug 21, 2004 10:36pm

Post by Leaf v.3 »

omg im on msn and i told my friend im brb and god she wont stop sending me messages!
kagome
Visitor

Post by kagome »

Xx.Yusuke.xX wrote:omg im on msn and i told my friend im brb and god she wont stop sending me messages!


ok now i'm confused :lol:
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

pestering buffoon :?
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku
Posts: 834
Joined: Aug 21, 2004 10:36pm

Post by Leaf v.3 »

well i not only get confused easily but i confuse ppl easily also :D lol but im still brb and shes sent like 100 messages!
kagome
Visitor

Post by kagome »

oh kay lol
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

more than likely insecure :?
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku
Posts: 834
Joined: Aug 21, 2004 10:36pm

Post by Leaf v.3 »

huh? whos insecure? me?
Last edited by Leaf v.3 on Aug 26, 2004 3:40pm, edited 2 times in total.
kagome
Visitor

Post by kagome »

:roll:
Locked