Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
movie
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: movie
YAY! Dark Chaos came back!
*Gives her Pixie sticks*
^^ There we go! Welcome back
*Gives her Pixie sticks*
^^ There we go! Welcome back
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
-
Miss Elizabeth
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 5606
- Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am
re: movie
^_^ thanx Lucy
*rips the pixie stick and eats it*
*cough, cough*
These are soo good
*rips the pixie stick and eats it*
*cough, cough*
These are soo good
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: movie
Lol I know ^^ Now where's my Pixie wand..
*Can't find it*
Ummm, you just ate my Pixie wand O_O
*Can't find it*
Ummm, you just ate my Pixie wand O_O
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
-
Miss Elizabeth
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 5606
- Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am
re: movie
*finishes eatinf pixies stick* O_o
Umm you can have some of my lolly pop @--
Umm you can have some of my lolly pop @--
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: movie
Um, yeah I'd like a lolipop
Rex: I want one! I want one ^^ *Jumps up and down*
Weevil: Uh - I only like Sour stuff...
Rex: I WANT SUGAR!!
Rex: I want one! I want one ^^ *Jumps up and down*
Weevil: Uh - I only like Sour stuff...
Rex: I WANT SUGAR!!
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
-
Miss Elizabeth
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 5606
- Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am
re: movie
here you guys @-- @-- (<- this one is sour Weevil)

I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: movie
Weevil: Finally! *Takes Lolipop*
Rex: *Looks around* I can't find mine..
*Turns around and it's stuck to his sleeve*
Rex: *Looks around* I can't find mine..
*Turns around and it's stuck to his sleeve*
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
-
Miss Elizabeth
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 5606
- Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am
re: movie
youre welcome guys
whoo you rock
whoo you rock
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: movie
Rex: *Cries* I can't find my lolipop!
Lucy: There it is! *Points to his beanie*
*Rex picks up beanie and licks it*
Rex: This is a pretty crappy lolipop =(
*Weevil snickers as it's still stuck to Rex's arm*
Lucy: There it is! *Points to his beanie*
*Rex picks up beanie and licks it*
Rex: This is a pretty crappy lolipop =(
*Weevil snickers as it's still stuck to Rex's arm*
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
-
Hinato kazuya
- Moderator

- Posts: 790
- Joined: Apr 23, 2005 5:02pm
- Gender: Male
re: movie
*Hinato walks past licking an over sized lolipop turns to face the others*
*walks off*
It takes but one man to breed a war, for those who do not have swords may still die upon them.
-
Miss Elizabeth
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 5606
- Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am
re: movie
hee hee your as funny as YHR
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: re: movie
Lucy: You meanie! Share! XPHinato kazuya wrote: *Hinato walks past licking an over sized lolipop turns to face the others**walks off*
*Glomps Hinato as he walks away*
Rex: I want A big one too!
Weevil: Get me one too!!!
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
-
Miss Elizabeth
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 5606
- Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am
Re: re: movie
here guys @-- @-- regular for Rex, sour for WeevilYami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:Lucy: You meanie! Share! XPHinato kazuya wrote: *Hinato walks past licking an over sized lolipop turns to face the others**walks off*
*Glomps Hinato as he walks away*
Rex: I want A big one too!
Weevil: Get me one too!!!
I did not forget you YHR @--
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: movie
Rex: Apart from YHR - I think I like CoL the best on AA! 
Lucy: *Huggling Lolipop* Oh come on - you know who you like more
Weevil: I like Lucy more *Steps next to Lucy*
Rex: I like CoL and her giant stash of Lolipops
but Lucy is cool (Kinda)
Lucy: What was that?
Rex: Nothing! *Starts devouring lolipop*
Lucy: *Huggling Lolipop* Oh come on - you know who you like more
Weevil: I like Lucy more *Steps next to Lucy*
Rex: I like CoL and her giant stash of Lolipops
Lucy: What was that?
Rex: Nothing! *Starts devouring lolipop*
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
-
Miss Elizabeth
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 5606
- Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am
re: movie
You are welcome guys!!! have enough lollipops to go around
* whispers* thanx Rex
...hope YHR did not hear that <.< >.>
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
