Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Fans of Haru come here!!!
-
Little Bit
- Visitor
Fans of Haru come here!!!
If you're not a fan of Haru...
I'LL BLOW YOU UP WITH A BAZOOKA!!!! Erm... please excuse the outburst...I know I'm insane...
I'LL BLOW YOU UP WITH A BAZOOKA!!!! Erm... please excuse the outburst...I know I'm insane...
-
snow_leopard
- Visitor
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
I'm a fan of Haru. ...What did you want me to come here for?
Re: re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
Me too, I'm a fan. Now what?
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
-
Little Bit
- Visitor
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
WE TALK ABOUT HARU OF COURSE!!!!! (I don't really see why so many people like Kyo either.)
-
Kou Akabane
- Visitor
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
Ja! Im a Haru fan ^_^ next to Shigure Aaya and Hatori of course but I still love Haru ^_^; Yeah.. what do people see in Kyo? o.O
-
Little Bit
- Visitor
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
I understand with the Yuki fan girls... but Kyo is just so...
-
snow_leopard
- Visitor
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
Hey! I like Kyo even more than Haru! He's my favorite character! I HATE Yuki! What could anyone ever see in Yuki?! I hate Yuki fan girls!
Kyo is wonderful. He actually cares about people but just doesn't know how to show it. Yuki does not actually care about people. He is just being nice to be polite and to get people to like him.
Now let's just talk about Haru.
I like Haru because he has been pretty funny in the last couple volumes of the manga, and I like his calm personality.
.
Kyo is wonderful. He actually cares about people but just doesn't know how to show it. Yuki does not actually care about people. He is just being nice to be polite and to get people to like him.
I like Haru because he has been pretty funny in the last couple volumes of the manga, and I like his calm personality.
.
-
Little Bit
- Visitor
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
I like that he has TWO personalities. (BE QUIET IN THERE!!! *looks at a tied up Haru in the closet* Don't make me put a a sock in your mouth!)
-
Little Bit
- Visitor
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
Here's a sweet banner I found of Black Haru. Enjoy!
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y187/X ... suharu.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y187/X ... suharu.jpg
-
blackrose_r7
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
- Gender: Female
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
I love Haru next to Kyo but he is still up there. 
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
-
anime_rox666
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 506
- Joined: Feb 25, 2005 2:42am
- Gender: Female
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
... I WAS. But now I guess I'm more of a Kyo fan!!!

re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
I'm a fan too!! I love his whole split personality thing!!
-
Miss Elizabeth
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 5606
- Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am
Re: re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
me too i think hes coolIce_Angel wrote:I'm a fan too!! I love his whole split personality thing!!
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
-
Dogi
- Visitor
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
Haru is Best!!! if you a lot of pics for him , tell me
