Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
New RP board
- smart and sassy
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 396
- Joined: Sep 13, 2005 4:55pm
re: New RP board
*places hands on hips* well there are enough girls in the show
Your prince charming will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
Though we adore men individually, as a group they are rather stupid.
Though we adore men individually, as a group they are rather stupid.
-
Hey
- Visitor
re: New RP board
Heyo! I'm back!
Oooo ok, so Yunsung's Ed and pure_syndicate_XLR's Spike.
There are two girls left then. Julia and Faye Valentine (woah....does anyone know Julia's last name?
...don't think it's revealed in the series...anyway..) And if we include the movie as well, there's also Electra.
And for guys: Jet Black, Vicious, (and Gren if anyone's intrested
) and from the movie: Vincent.
So yah. I might be able to get some other people to join as well (and if I do I'll garauntee they won't leave half way, I'll make 'em blood-promise, lol)
But anyone who wants to take more than one character is free to do so, I just think it'd be more fun if we had one person per character. Or we could always just have some of em as um...what do you call em? like...free-lance characters? lol Ionno.
smart and sassy, go ahead and choose first if you'd like.
Oooo ok, so Yunsung's Ed and pure_syndicate_XLR's Spike.
There are two girls left then. Julia and Faye Valentine (woah....does anyone know Julia's last name?
And for guys: Jet Black, Vicious, (and Gren if anyone's intrested
So yah. I might be able to get some other people to join as well (and if I do I'll garauntee they won't leave half way, I'll make 'em blood-promise, lol)
But anyone who wants to take more than one character is free to do so, I just think it'd be more fun if we had one person per character. Or we could always just have some of em as um...what do you call em? like...free-lance characters? lol Ionno.
smart and sassy, go ahead and choose first if you'd like.
-
pure_syndicate_XLR
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Mar 14, 2005 12:12pm
re: New RP board
sounds good anner, wow you did yr research eh? well i think we should just have 1 character per person, sounds good to me, =)
a pure syndicate, possible?... the xlr? DDR? -we ride together, we die together, bad boyz 4 life (<>~<>)Samurai Warrior
- smart and sassy
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 396
- Joined: Sep 13, 2005 4:55pm
re: New RP board
me two, i think i want to be julia. k
Your prince charming will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
Though we adore men individually, as a group they are rather stupid.
Though we adore men individually, as a group they are rather stupid.
-
pure_syndicate_XLR
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Mar 14, 2005 12:12pm
re: New RP board
sure smart, and anner can be faye valintine, heheheh
a pure syndicate, possible?... the xlr? DDR? -we ride together, we die together, bad boyz 4 life (<>~<>)Samurai Warrior
-
Hey
- Visitor
re: New RP board
Alrighties then!
Hmmm, I really like Electra as well as Faye, but because of you pure_syndicate_XLR, I'll be Faye Faye! (lol, I used to call my co-worker that, and she hated it
)
Awesome! We all know who we want to be then!
Do you guys have anyone else in mind who would like to join?
Hmmm, I really like Electra as well as Faye, but because of you pure_syndicate_XLR, I'll be Faye Faye! (lol, I used to call my co-worker that, and she hated it
Awesome! We all know who we want to be then!
Do you guys have anyone else in mind who would like to join?
-
Velrick vest'ul
- Visitor
re: New RP board
Anner i don't know but i think your thinking of NPC's non playable character
-
Hey
- Visitor
re: New RP board
Oh yeyeyeyeyeah! NPCs!!
Thanks Yunsung.
Well, we could just control 'em ourselves when we need to, and if someone shows up and want to join, they can take over for one of the NPCs.
Well, we could just control 'em ourselves when we need to, and if someone shows up and want to join, they can take over for one of the NPCs.
- smart and sassy
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 396
- Joined: Sep 13, 2005 4:55pm
re: New RP board
alrighty then i guess, ummmm, well i've never been in a rpg
so sorry if i stink at it
Your prince charming will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
Though we adore men individually, as a group they are rather stupid.
Though we adore men individually, as a group they are rather stupid.
-
Hey
- Visitor
re: New RP board
Don't worry S&S. There's nothing to it really.
aww man!! This is gonna be the shiiiiizz!!
SOOOO excited!!
okok!! So you guys ready to start?
aww man!! This is gonna be the shiiiiizz!!
okok!! So you guys ready to start?
-
pure_syndicate_XLR
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Mar 14, 2005 12:12pm
re: New RP board
Faye Faye!! yay yay!!! hehhe, okie i never did this b4 either, so i will do my best, winks* but ya this should be fun! This is not going to be the Shiizz anner this is gonna be fun.... 
a pure syndicate, possible?... the xlr? DDR? -we ride together, we die together, bad boyz 4 life (<>~<>)Samurai Warrior
-
Velrick vest'ul
- Visitor
re: New RP board
i have done this before a bit but lets do this where do we want to start
-
Hey
- Visitor
Re: re: New RP board
pure_syndicate_XLR wrote:Faye Faye!! yay yay!!! hehhe, okie i never did this b4 either, so i will do my best, winks* but ya this should be fun! This is not going to be the Shiizz anner this is gonna be fun....
lol, okok how about this, this is going to be the fun-shizznet?
Yunsung: I don't know, we could start froooooooooooooommmm.....ummmm.....i don't know.... lol, I mean, when we start will they know eachother or are they going to meet eachother and stuff? XD Ionno!!
-
pure_syndicate_XLR
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Mar 14, 2005 12:12pm
re: New RP board
fun-shizznet, thats not bad, your getting better, heheh,
ok well lets start on the ship, and we know eachother how about that?? is that good or no? cocks eyebrow*
a pure syndicate, possible?... the xlr? DDR? -we ride together, we die together, bad boyz 4 life (<>~<>)Samurai Warrior
