Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

U.C.L.A. versus U.S.C.

Bottom of the ninth, third down, Gretzky shoots from the three point line... and it's a goaaaaal!
Locked

Winner's...

U.S.C.
2
50%
U.C.L.A.
0
No votes
don't care...
2
50%
 
Total votes: 4

User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

U.C.L.A. versus U.S.C.

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Who will win the game tonight? :mrgreen:
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

re: U.C.L.A. versus U.S.C.

Post by Sasami Jurai »

I can't believe no one else posted here. :P
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Marina
Visitor

re: U.C.L.A. versus U.S.C.

Post by Marina »

U.S.C is going to win the Texas Rangers!!! :D

Let's make history, baby 8)
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

re: U.C.L.A. versus U.S.C.

Post by Sasami Jurai »

U.S.C. always wins! :lol:
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: re: U.C.L.A. versus U.S.C.

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Sasami Jurai wrote:U.S.C. always wins! :lol:
Texas Longhorns~ 41

USC~ 38

I thought they always won?
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Marina
Visitor

re: U.C.L.A. versus U.S.C.

Post by Marina »

..and I wanted USC to win in order to make history :(
Hige
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 264
Joined: Aug 09, 2005 8:41am
Contact:

re: U.C.L.A. versus U.S.C.

Post by Hige »

USC as in university of south carolina!? When did this happen!?
Je Vois Tout
If you let the fly live the spider is going to die.
You can't save both without one suffering.
Marina
Visitor

Re: re: U.C.L.A. versus U.S.C.

Post by Marina »

Chuck Norris wrote:USC as in university of south carolina!? When did this happen!?
There is alot of meaning of U.S.C, but Sasami was reffering to U.S.C (University State of California) the one match when both Universities from California was against each other.
Locked