Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

I've got a question!

Bottom of the ninth, third down, Gretzky shoots from the three point line... and it's a goaaaaal!
Locked
Dragon X
Visitor

I've got a question!

Post by Dragon X »

I know this is gonna get moved but Have any of you heard of Alfonso soriano you know the guy the yankees traded for Arod. Just camme to tell you if you have well hear it is
Spoiler
Show
he's my cuz.
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

re: I've got a question!

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Wow, that's awesome. :) =D>
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
♥DIVA♥
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1149
Joined: Mar 19, 2005 1:07am
Gender: Female

re: I've got a question!

Post by ♥DIVA♥ »

realy? well i dont watch baseball but like that sounds cool! 8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33pw2nEAHgc
The original, HOMUNCULUS LUST
This body,mind and soul is property of Cold ♥♥♥♥♥
Colds girl! :love:
saddest song/video in the world along with the saddest movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFZyQDyFXw
Dark*Star
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1725
Joined: Sep 09, 2005 2:04pm
Gender: Female

re: I've got a question!

Post by Dark*Star »

Um..cool!
( :love: Яєlєasє ÿøüя innєя visiøns. Fєєl thє яain øn ÿøüя skin.™ :love: )
User avatar
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1032
Joined: Jan 21, 2006 10:58am

re: I've got a question!

Post by Dragon X »

Thanx!
Locked