Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!

Bottom of the ninth, third down, Gretzky shoots from the three point line... and it's a goaaaaal!
Fall Out Girl
Visitor

SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!

Post by Fall Out Girl »

*does a little dance all around the world*

We're gonna frickin SMASH the Steelers into the ground.

And it's all thanks to the 12th Man.

First time in franchise HISTORY (30 years!!!) they're going to the SUPERBOWL!!!!

\:D/ \:D/ :love: :love:

I [-o< they win...

-Indy
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!

Post by Lestat69_99 »

It'll be a good game, but I'm not sure they'll have what it takes to beat the Steelers. I'm looking forward to it though....
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Fall Out Girl
Visitor

re: SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!

Post by Fall Out Girl »

Yeah, the Steelers are the favorite by 4 points, but one can dream.

Also, a lot of times, the underdog comes out on top. I.E. the Patriots a few years ago.

-Indy
forgottenone666
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 194
Joined: Dec 15, 2005 1:40am
Gender: Male

re: SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!

Post by forgottenone666 »

I hope the Seahawks lose they're my third most hated team right now.

3 Most hated at the moment in order:
1. The Eagles
2. The Packers
3. The Seahawks

But then again the Steelers have already won the superbowl 4 times. So if they win this one they are going to tie with the Cowboys and since the Cowboys are my hometeam that wouldn't be good.

So I really don't have any options at the moment. ](*,)
The Reaper is always a step behind me...
-Shadow
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.- Sun-tzu
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!

Post by Lestat69_99 »

The main reason I say this is just because the NFC wasn't worth a darn this season. I mean look at confrence strength during the play offs. The Steelers managed to beat my Bengals, then nail the Colts and finally beat the Broncos. What did the NFC have? Not much I'm afraid... The Seahawks are the best team in the NFC, but the power teams had no luck this year so you got stuck with sub par teams like, Carolina, Washington and Chicago.
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Fall Out Girl
Visitor

Re: re: SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!

Post by Fall Out Girl »

forgottenone666 wrote:I hope the Seahawks lose they're my third most hated team right now.

3 Most hated at the moment in order:
3. The Seahawks
Why do you hate the Seahawks?

-Indy
Captain Jack Sparrow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sep 12, 2005 5:06pm
Gender: Male

re: SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!

Post by Captain Jack Sparrow »

Seehawks :P WILL PWN THE STEELERS!!!!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) Lance-Corporal 兵長 Heichō
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister :pirate:
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha 8)
forgottenone666
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 194
Joined: Dec 15, 2005 1:40am
Gender: Male

Re: re: SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!

Post by forgottenone666 »

Momo Adachi wrote:
forgottenone666 wrote:I hope the Seahawks lose they're my third most hated team right now.

3 Most hated at the moment in order:
3. The Seahawks
Why do you hate the Seahawks?

-Indy
There is just something about them I hate.

You know like that one person you can't stand to be around at all but you can't explain why?

thats the feeling I get when I see them.
The Reaper is always a step behind me...
-Shadow
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.- Sun-tzu
Fall Out Girl
Visitor

re: SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!

Post by Fall Out Girl »

Ooh...kind of like those preppy girls you see who are hardly wearing any clothes?

I can't stand them.

-Indy
forgottenone666
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 194
Joined: Dec 15, 2005 1:40am
Gender: Male

Re: re: SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!

Post by forgottenone666 »

Momo Adachi wrote:Ooh...kind of like those preppy girls you see who are hardly wearing any clothes?

I can't stand them.

-Indy
Yes exactly! Finally someone who actually seems to sort of grasp my logic. =D>
The Reaper is always a step behind me...
-Shadow
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.- Sun-tzu
The Dark Knight
Visitor

re: SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!

Post by The Dark Knight »

SEAHAWKS ARE GOING TO SMASH THE STEELERS SO BAD JEROME BETIS IS GOING TO CRY!!!!!!! :twisted:
User avatar
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1032
Joined: Jan 21, 2006 10:58am

re: SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!

Post by Dragon X »

Congratulations for winning the super bowl!
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: re: SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Dragon X wrote:Congratulations for winning the super bowl!
The superbowl isn't until Febuary 5th. Besides the NFC hasn't got a prayer. AFC has the best teams this year.... I know Seattle managed to beat the Colts SECOND string, but when the Steelers humiliated the best team in the NFL and then destroy the Broncos, that previously beat the Patriots? I really don't think the Seahawks will pull it off.
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!

Post by Cold Revolver »

I seen the broncos game and all I have to say is that they got owned, 4 turn overs in one game is way to many. They did not even look like they wanted to play, poor chaps. =;
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
forgottenone666
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 194
Joined: Dec 15, 2005 1:40am
Gender: Male

re: SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!

Post by forgottenone666 »

Steelers rule hands down their one of my top three favorite teams.

1. The Cowboys
2. The Panthers
3. The Steelers

Since the Panthers lost it's only right that I support the Steelers even if I don't want them to tie the Cowboys for most super bowl wins.
The Reaper is always a step behind me...
-Shadow
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.- Sun-tzu
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: re: SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!

Post by Lestat69_99 »

forgottenone666 wrote:Steelers rule hands down their one of my top three favorite teams.

1. The Cowboys
2. The Panthers
3. The Steelers

Since the Panthers lost it's only right that I support the Steelers even if I don't want them to tie the Cowboys for most super bowl wins.
My brother would like you(not in that way!) He's a huge Cowboys fan himself.... I usually have two teams I'm a fan of.

1~ The Bengals
2~ Used to be Packers, but I've disowned them after the fired Mike Sherman. They have one bad season because of injuries and they fire the coach. I mean what would have happened if The Steelers fired their coach for one bad season?
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Locked