Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Spoilers (...I think.)

Sakura Sagara
Visitor

Spoilers (...I think.)

Post by Sakura Sagara »

My friend's been reading the Korean version of Furuba (Fruits Basket), and she's up in the 20's. The American version is up to about...13/14/15 (Correct me if I'm wrong), and these spoilers that I'm about to say are in the 20's.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Spoiler
Show
Kyo has kept a secret from Tohru--something that involves him and her mother's car accident. When he saw her mom's (I keep forgetting her name, sorry!) car collide into another car, he was thinking if he should save the woman, Tohru's mother, in the car. But if he did...he would've turned into a cat. And so...he doesn't, and so, Tohru's mother dies later.
I forgot if he tells her or not later in the series, though.
Spoiler
Show
Akito stabs Kureno for some reason, which I forgot why, also. Kureno dies later on. ):
Spoiler
Show
When Tohru is on the edge of a cliff or something with Akito...Tohru falls off of a cliff (Before that, she asks Akito something...I kinda forgot this one, too). Akito then rushes to the Sohma House/Shigure's House and tells either Shigure or Hatori that she had fallen off of the cliff. They thought that Akito herself had pushed her off of the cliff, but she didn't. Tohru is then rushed to the hospital afterwards.
Spoiler
Show
Kyo kisses Tohru after her accident with the cliff and all.
So basically...Furuba/Fruits Basket becomes depressing. x_x
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: OMG :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
WOW :shock: :shock:
Sakura Sagara
Visitor

Re: re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Post by Sakura Sagara »

*~wife of Sasuke Uchiha~* wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: OMG :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
WOW :shock: :shock:
Uh...yeah. o_o
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

OOOOOH
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

:mrgreen: freaky
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
snow_leopard
Visitor

re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Post by snow_leopard »

Spoiler
Show
But... I read a review on that chapter, and it said that Tohru fell over because Akito accidentaly stabbed her with the knife she was holding when she went to shake her hand. Maybe a cliff was involved, but I didn't think so when I read it.

There was also no way of telling whether Tohru dies or just falls over at the end of that chapter... does she?
Spoiler
Show
But click here: http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/7888/303qr.jpg
I'm sure you'll like the picture. :mrgreen:

*Edited to include the working link to the image*
Last edited by snow_leopard on Feb 17, 2006 12:58pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sakura Sagara
Visitor

Re: re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Post by Sakura Sagara »

snow_leopard wrote:
Spoiler
Show
But... I read a review on that chapter, and it said that Tohru fell over because Akito accidentaly stabbed her with the knife she was holding when she went to shake her hand. Maybe a cliff was involved, but I didn't think so when I read it.

There was also no way of telling whether Tohru dies or just falls over at the end of that chapter... does she?
Spoiler
Show
But click here: http://lonelyriceball.com/journal/archi ... 122/30.jpg
I'm sure you'll like the picture. :mrgreen:
Spoiler
Show
Well...I'm not sure, because my friend just said that she fell and Akito was all like, "TOHRU'S INJURED!" and all. It was too vague. e.e

And that picture thing that you gave me...it said that it doesn't exist. o_O Did you save the image? Try uploading it at http://www.imageshack.us.
snow_leopard
Visitor

re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Post by snow_leopard »

Spoiler
Show
Well, I found the review I read for chapter 121. It's here:
http://www.designchronicle.com/memento/ ... ch121.html

Here's that image again (new link at imageshack):
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/7888/303qr.jpg

And actually, you're right... she does fall off a cliff.

Heres a Chapter 122 sumary:
http://shadow.randomfandom.com/fb/summary/ch122.htm

Edit: Wait, nevermind. It turns out that the summary I read for chapter 121 might not be correct. She doesn't get stabbed at all and she just falls off the cliff. I better summary for chapter 121 is here: http://shadow.randomfandom.com/fb/summary/ch121.htm

I'm so sorry for my mistake. I got the information from a site that aparantly was incorrect.
Last edited by snow_leopard on Feb 17, 2006 1:16pm, edited 2 times in total.
[p]oisonous~ [c]hild~
Uber Otaku
Posts: 509
Joined: Dec 29, 2005 11:32am
Gender: Female

Re: re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Post by [p]oisonous~ [c]hild~ »

spooky :shock:
And on the 7th day God created TRANCE MUSIC and sent the ANGEL known as TIESTO, so his children may hear the sounds of the heavens....
Sakura Sagara
Visitor

Re: re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Post by Sakura Sagara »

snow_leopard wrote:
Spoiler
Show
Well, I found the review I read for chapter 121. It's here:
http://www.designchronicle.com/memento/ ... ch121.html

Here's that image again (new link at imageshack):
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/7888/303qr.jpg

And actually, you're right... she does fall off a cliff.

Heres a Chapter 122 sumary:
http://shadow.randomfandom.com/fb/summary/ch122.htm

Edit: Wait, nevermind. It turns out that the summary I read for chapter 121 might not be correct. She doesn't get stabbed at all and she just falls off the cliff. I better summary for chapter 121 is here: http://shadow.randomfandom.com/fb/summary/ch121.htm

I'm so sorry for my mistake. I got the information from a site that aparantly was incorrect.
Ooh. Thanks! And it's alright. ^^ Glad that the site kinda clarified some things...
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Must...not...read 8-[ :bounce: ](*,)
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

How the F*** do you accidentally stab someone?!!? :crazy: MY GOD!!!
But all of this is ..... :cry: very....... :cry: :cry: interesting............. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
snow_leopard
Visitor

re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Post by snow_leopard »

Oh.. Um... sorry about that. She doesn't actually get stabbed. I had it wrong because I read a review that wasn't correct.
Sakura Sagara
Visitor

Re: re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Post by Sakura Sagara »

Yomieko_Sesshra wrote:How the F*** do you accidentally stab someone?!!? :crazy: MY GOD!!!
But all of this is ..... :cry: very....... :cry: :cry: interesting............. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Well...You COULD hold a knife in your hand and trip, and stab someone that's in front of you...But that's just me.

And like snow_leopard said, she thought that she gets stabbed.
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

Re: re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

Sakura Sagara wrote:
Yomieko_Sesshra wrote:How the F*** do you accidentally stab someone?!!? :crazy: MY GOD!!!
But all of this is ..... :cry: very....... :cry: :cry: interesting............. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Well...You COULD hold a knife in your hand and trip, and stab someone that's in front of you...But that's just me.

And like snow_leopard said, she thought that she gets stabbed.
Mabe you accidentally stab someone like you accidentally bump into someone...
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

stab them and say you slipped.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Locked