Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

momiji

Locked
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

re: momiji

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

and, why are you spam hogging the fruits basket forums? you always do. along with talent, PCC, you dont do anything but spam, really. nothing constructive. your only doing this so you can keep your post count higher than Hinatos. which is kinda sad, since
A) he doesnt even have 1000 yet, and
B) he cant get on that often :|
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: momiji

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

U grill me more than the mods gezz.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

re: momiji

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

thats because i can 8)
that, and i havnt seen a mod action here. so, yeah. Mods dont like furuba :-k meh, like i care. i like it, nuff said.
and i have every right to grill you 8)
and who'se Gezz? are you 2 timin me? Geez :roll: :lol:
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: momiji

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

:lol: yup can I borrow book 1?
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

re: momiji

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

you 2 time me, then you wanna borrow book one.
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ABOUT!!! YOU CHEATING SCUMBAG!!!
but yeah, what the hell, yah can borrow it 8) i'll bring it in tomorrow
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: momiji

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Yes :mrgreen: :lol: sorry u did not pay enough.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

re: momiji

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

-.- look, we know your a hobo, but your no prostitute. i only paid you that one time so you would leave and take a shower :sick:
Last edited by Ethereal Blaze on Mar 09, 2006 3:11am, edited 1 time in total.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: momiji

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

:lol: :lol:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

re: momiji

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

:lol: 8) :lol:
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: momiji

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

:mrgreen:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

re: momiji

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

8)
8)
8)
.... CAPTION SPIKE BUNNY PIRATE EXTRODINARY!!!! <3
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: momiji

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

8)
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

re: momiji

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

:love: :lol: :love:












Bunnies are so cute ^^
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: momiji

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Arn't I.....I mean they just. :mrgreen: :love:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

re: momiji

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

:lol: :lol:
*Hugs Spike in a python squeeze* <33333 I could just eat all the bunny'sssssss up, they're sssssssso cute.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: momiji

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Woah ok hotstuff carm down. :heh:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Locked