You mean Novel?Ninja EL wrote:um...i say...
why don't you search for scans? it's free...and pkus a manga is not worth it too me cuz i could buy a 300-500 pg book for the same amount of money
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
The price of Manga...
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: re: The price of Manga...
-
Alexiel Strife
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Feb 22, 2006 5:58am
- Gender: Male
re: The price of Manga...
So anymore questions?
Last edited by Alexiel Strife on Mar 31, 2006 6:24am, edited 1 time in total.
here to prove what justice is
-
Pennyroyal Tea
- Moderator

- Posts: 2120
- Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
- Contact:
Re: re: The price of Manga...
would you pay extra money to get manga earlier than your supposed to if you really like the series and by pay more i mean 5-10 dollars extra
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
-
Alexiel Strife
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Feb 22, 2006 5:58am
- Gender: Male
Re: re: The price of Manga...
Umm my friend who has a job and extra money does but I wouldn't * I'm cheap like that.
(go ahead hate me I'm careful with money.)
(go ahead hate me I'm careful with money.)
here to prove what justice is
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: re: The price of Manga...
^Agreed
sure i get 200+ dollers on my Bday, christmas and 50 after every report card... but i would really just spend money on things that are useful after being done, like games, updating your computer, and TV...
for example you read a manga you get tired of it..
sure i get 200+ dollers on my Bday, christmas and 50 after every report card... but i would really just spend money on things that are useful after being done, like games, updating your computer, and TV...
for example you read a manga you get tired of it..
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Re: re: The price of Manga...
well it really does depend on the serise. I think i owuld only pay extra on one manga. DNAngel 
*~she tied you to a kitchen chair, she broke your throne, she cut your hair, and from your lips she drew the hallelujah~*
-
Alexiel Strife
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Feb 22, 2006 5:58am
- Gender: Male
Re: re: The price of Manga...
I have to renig my previous statement GTO thats the only one I would pay extra to have, one issue gave me goose bumps.
here to prove what justice is
-
Pennyroyal Tea
- Moderator

- Posts: 2120
- Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
- Contact:
Re: re: The price of Manga...
manga deos not get old for especially if its good i will read it three to four times when i first get it then a few months later i might picke it up again
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Re: re: The price of Manga...
you know what i think would be cool? like, you know how RK comes out monthly? what if, assuming Viz knew how many volumes were in RK, that you could subscribe to a manga? you get each new volume each month!
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Re: re: The price of Manga...
That would be kinda cool. I have a question. when did manga first start coming out
*~she tied you to a kitchen chair, she broke your throne, she cut your hair, and from your lips she drew the hallelujah~*
-
Pennyroyal Tea
- Moderator

- Posts: 2120
- Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
- Contact:
Re: re: The price of Manga...
here at first it came out in normal comic books like they are created in japan. as you know manga is published chapter in japan and around the ninetys it became easier to wait a few months and just have the whole version in a graphic novel
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
-
Alexiel Strife
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Feb 22, 2006 5:58am
- Gender: Male
Re: re: The price of Manga...
Yes thats right. Now like shonen jUmp, Shojou Beat, Newtype, and Young Jump you can read chapters.
@-+
(^o^)
@-+
(^o^)
here to prove what justice is
-
Pennyroyal Tea
- Moderator

- Posts: 2120
- Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
- Contact:
Re: re: The price of Manga...
there is always a discussion about them bringing that kinda format back but it usually end at just that. also i paid 5 extra dollars for excel saga 14online it was a gift card for barnes and nobles and it probably would not have been stocked in the shelves for a good two weeks.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
-
Alexiel Strife
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Feb 22, 2006 5:58am
- Gender: Male
Re: re: The price of Manga...
The question is was it worth it?...Oh course it was right?
here to prove what justice is
-
Pennyroyal Tea
- Moderator

- Posts: 2120
- Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
- Contact:
Re: re: The price of Manga...
anyone who cant name at least one manga that they think isnt worth spending few extra dollars on to get earlier than they would otherwise probably has not been exposed to a lot of good manga, or just the opposite maybe they've been exposed to too much good manga and now they are spoiled
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Re: re: The price of Manga...
I hope i never spoile good mangas. that would just suck
*~she tied you to a kitchen chair, she broke your throne, she cut your hair, and from your lips she drew the hallelujah~*
