Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Envy

shinolover
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 294
Joined: Apr 08, 2006 12:22pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Envy

Post by shinolover »

Why does everyone like envy so much? He just gets on my nerve and makes me mad.
Black-Harmonia
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1660
Joined: Apr 11, 2006 7:35pm
Gender: Female

Re: Envy

Post by Black-Harmonia »

Cause some ppl in this world are evil like him, so i geuss they are just drawn to him. myself, hes evil, i love evil, and i find his crosdressing unique style sexy :> . but then again, im just one opinion. ^^;
"My name is Apollo Justice and I'm fine!"
Hibari for president 2008!
JETZ
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 440
Joined: Mar 22, 2006 3:58pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Envy

Post by JETZ »

This is Ofnir 1 "He's how all souless bad guys should act." over
It takes nearly 5 years to build a decent Casino...
But it only takes 5 seconds and a well placed missile barrage to destroy it...
God bless Nellis Air Force Base.
User avatar
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1359
Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
Gender: Male

Re: Envy

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

BECAUSE HE JUST ROCKS! hes like the best character in the show besides sloth and lust. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Kobo-Kun
Master Otaku
Posts: 59
Joined: Aug 06, 2005 5:29pm

Re: Envy

Post by Kobo-Kun »

Yes, I love his evil ways. :twisted: He actually ties with Greed and Lust as my favorites.
Pyro Psycho
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4110
Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
Gender: Female

Re: Envy

Post by Pyro Psycho »

Its like asking why people like apple jacks.....because we just do :)
i told yuo about stares dog
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2359
Joined: Feb 25, 2006 11:08pm
Gender: Male

Re: Envy

Post by Cody-kins »

greed is waaaaay cooler
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Skull Master
Visitor

Re: Envy

Post by Skull Master »

shinolover wrote:Why does everyone like envy so much? He just gets on my nerve and makes me mad.
Easy. Because he's a great character. And, let me guess, the reason he pisses you off is because he's a villain, right? Come on, now. Well written antagonists such as Envy are an essential element for a series to have. He adds a great deal of spice to FMA. Without him, the show wouldn't be nearly as great as it is.
shinolover
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 294
Joined: Apr 08, 2006 12:22pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Envy

Post by shinolover »

That is true.
proud member of the shinobi clan
Proud member of the Trigun clan
Member of the Tres and Abel Fanclub!!=^.^=
"I suck at life, But i'm SUPER cool!" ^_^
orochi-kun majidani
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 154
Joined: Sep 21, 2004 7:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Envy

Post by orochi-kun majidani »

I like Envy because he was the most realistic one of the whole show next to Sloth. (I loved almost all the humunculi. Gluttony was a monster!!) I didnt even know if it was a boy or a girl!! I guess its because each person can identify with some of the humonculi and envy is the closest for me.

Cross dressing? Not really an issue. Remember....Wrath was NAKED!!
"What is any life, if not the persuit of a dream?"
-simple: a nightmare.
Black-Harmonia
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1660
Joined: Apr 11, 2006 7:35pm
Gender: Female

Re: Envy

Post by Black-Harmonia »

Envy is a guy. <3 :love:
"My name is Apollo Justice and I'm fine!"
Hibari for president 2008!
User avatar
ChiyoAlchemist
Baka Otaku
Posts: 7
Joined: May 23, 2006 5:21pm

Re: Envy

Post by ChiyoAlchemist »

I love ENVY because his body is so hot and he's sexy. I mean his voice his name ENVY is so so so alluring I just want him to sex me up baby.
Envy,Wrath,and Edward Otaku
Black-Harmonia
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1660
Joined: Apr 11, 2006 7:35pm
Gender: Female

Re: Envy

Post by Black-Harmonia »

Hey! Get in line! ;P
"My name is Apollo Justice and I'm fine!"
Hibari for president 2008!
..shuichi..
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1588
Joined: Mar 16, 2005 3:18am
Contact:

Re: Envy

Post by ..shuichi.. »

Envy is great! I just love him! Is one of the best bad guys i've seen. And i just love bad guys! besides, without him, the show would be the same :mrgreen:
«If you aren’t remembered, then you never existed»
anime_andrew_ice
Visitor

Re: Envy

Post by anime_andrew_ice »

I actually agree....he is the oldest humunculi there cause he was created with u kno who's body...though i recon Lust and Sloth are the best the would make such a good combination if they had each other's powers as well as scars......that would be sooo cool
shinolover
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 294
Joined: Apr 08, 2006 12:22pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Envy

Post by shinolover »

yeah it would.
proud member of the shinobi clan
Proud member of the Trigun clan
Member of the Tres and Abel Fanclub!!=^.^=
"I suck at life, But i'm SUPER cool!" ^_^
Locked