Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
I am proud to say that I am a Kyo Sohma fangirl.
-
[p]oisonous~ [c]hild~
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 509
- Joined: Dec 29, 2005 11:32am
- Gender: Female
Re: re: I am proud to say that I am a Kyo Sohma fangirl.
well kyo is not bad after all

And on the 7th day God created TRANCE MUSIC and sent the ANGEL known as TIESTO, so his children may hear the sounds of the heavens....
-
blackrose_r7
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
- Gender: Female
re: I am proud to say that I am a Kyo Sohma fangirl.
Yeap, his a good kid and cute. 
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
-
[p]oisonous~ [c]hild~
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 509
- Joined: Dec 29, 2005 11:32am
- Gender: Female
Re: re: I am proud to say that I am a Kyo Sohma fangirl.
ye he is
...joke
And on the 7th day God created TRANCE MUSIC and sent the ANGEL known as TIESTO, so his children may hear the sounds of the heavens....
-
blackrose_r7
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1126
- Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
- Gender: Female
re: I am proud to say that I am a Kyo Sohma fangirl.
Well he improved a lot.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
-
AngryDemon
- Visitor
Re: I am proud to say that I am a Kyo Sohma fangirl.
Kyo's cool.I like Haru better though.
-
SerenityPeace
- Visitor
Re: I am proud to say that I am a Kyo Sohma fangirl.
My favorite character is Kyo Sohma because:
1. cute
2. courageous
3. protective
1. cute
2. courageous
3. protective
-
xFlameWolfx
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Mar 24, 2007 7:16pm
Re: I am proud to say that I am a Kyo Sohma fangirl.
I like Kyo.But I'm not a fangirl.
<b>What lies before us and what lies beyond us is tiny compared to what lies within us. -- Oliver Wendell Holmes
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -- Thomas Jefferson</b>
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -- Thomas Jefferson</b>
