Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Whats your Zodiac Sign?
-
I am her Koi
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Mar 26, 2006 8:42pm
Re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
I was born in the year of the dog.
-
~>Visu Angel<~
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 373
- Joined: Jul 27, 2005 10:24am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
I was born in the year of the monkey ^-^, and in greek zodiac i'm a twin ( gemini )
J-ROCK AND VISUAL KEI 4EVER
GazettE, Alice Nine, Gackt, Dir en Grey, L'Arc~en~Ciel ^-^
GazettE, Alice Nine, Gackt, Dir en Grey, L'Arc~en~Ciel ^-^
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
Born in the Chinese year of the horse and I'm an Aquarian in the Greek zodiac.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
- Mrs.RoronoaZoro
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 99
- Joined: May 29, 2005 12:34pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
I am a leo in the greek zodiac and in the chinese zodiac i am a sheep...>.< and i can't help put say that Haru is freakin' awesome...and cute.. 
"Y'know you want me!" - Arsene Lupin the third
"I'm gonna kick his ass!" -Monkey D. Luffy
"Where can love be found; if your heart won't feel?" -Shivers
I LOVE RORONOA ZORO! ^_^
"I'm gonna kick his ass!" -Monkey D. Luffy
"Where can love be found; if your heart won't feel?" -Shivers
I LOVE RORONOA ZORO! ^_^
-
CrazyAutoX
- Newbie Otaku
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Feb 03, 2007 7:25pm
Re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
I'm the monkey and Aries.
-
kitsune_erana_89
- Ramen Slurping Otaku
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sep 18, 2006 5:12pm
Re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
i was born in the year of the snake, september baby XD, and my english zodiac is libra.
Pink Bunnies Rule The World!! Wrath is so kawaii X3 i am wrath in the homunculus club
-
xFlameWolfx
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Mar 24, 2007 7:16pm
Re: Whats your Zodiac Sign?
Year:Monkey
Month:Dog
Hour:Tiger
Month:Dog
Hour:Tiger
<b>What lies before us and what lies beyond us is tiny compared to what lies within us. -- Oliver Wendell Holmes
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -- Thomas Jefferson</b>
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -- Thomas Jefferson</b>
