Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Fans of Haru come here!!!
-
XbangXbang
- Baka Otaku
- Posts: 9
- Joined: May 24, 2006 12:42am
Re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
Haru and Kyo rock.
-
Charlotte Hibiki
- Visitor
Re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
Haru is beautiful. He and Aaya are my favorite (although I can't listen to Aaya talk in the anime for too long).
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
Ayame's okay, he's a little weird. But then again, they're all weird! Hatsuharu is my personal favorite, though.
16 AA sibs!
Proud member of the shinobi clan
I love my AA sibs!
Proud member of the shinobi clan
I love my AA sibs!
-
Kemja
- Visitor
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
HARU IS MINE!!!!...HE is the HOTTEST ONE!!!
And he is the COW!!..I like cows.
-
Haru the Blood Storm
- Visitor
re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
haru's the best, especialy wen he goes black
-
Keitsu-chan
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Jan 27, 2007 10:46pm
Re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
Haru is definetly my favorite character!!!
I am a fangirl of Shikamaru, Ed, Haru, and Wrath ^_^
Co-President of ~*Followers of the Death Note*~
Co-President of Kuroneko's shrine
President of the Ryuk Lovers Club
Co-President of ~*Followers of the Death Note*~
Co-President of Kuroneko's shrine
President of the Ryuk Lovers Club
-
CrazyAutoX
- Newbie Otaku
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Feb 03, 2007 7:25pm
Re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
Haru's my favorite character.I named my cat after him. 
-
xFlameWolfx
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Mar 24, 2007 7:16pm
Re: Fans of Haru come here!!!
I'm a fan.
<b>What lies before us and what lies beyond us is tiny compared to what lies within us. -- Oliver Wendell Holmes
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -- Thomas Jefferson</b>
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -- Thomas Jefferson</b>
