Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
I need your help.. ^^''
I need your help.. ^^''
I'm looking for an anime to watch on Youtube (I can't download the program to see animes, because my mom would kill me if I did it! XD) and I have no idea of what I can see.
That's the hardest thing, I'm looking for animes of the gender I like... something more mysthical, or a dark thing...(but I'm more into mysthical anime)
What I've already seen so far:
FMA
Fushigi Yuugi
Furuba
Matantei Loki Ragnarok
InuYasha
Kaleido Star
Weiss Kreuz
AIR
X
And I'll start to see Hellsing on Animax next week.
Yes, some of them aren't mysthical, but I can like them.. ^^But what I really like are the mysthical ones.. ^^
ありがとう! ^^
That's the hardest thing, I'm looking for animes of the gender I like... something more mysthical, or a dark thing...(but I'm more into mysthical anime)
What I've already seen so far:
FMA
Fushigi Yuugi
Furuba
Matantei Loki Ragnarok
InuYasha
Kaleido Star
Weiss Kreuz
AIR
X
And I'll start to see Hellsing on Animax next week.
Yes, some of them aren't mysthical, but I can like them.. ^^But what I really like are the mysthical ones.. ^^
ありがとう! ^^
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
Re: I need your help.. ^^''
Um . . . Loveless? DNAngel? 
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: I need your help.. ^^''
don't go watch on youtube!! there's an anime witchhunt currently going on (they get rid of bleach and naruto like 20 hours after they are uploaded)
if you can watch anime on Guba or Veoh
and here's al ist of all the anime i can come up with atm that you haven't watched:
1-Air Gear
2-Bleach
3-Naruto
4-One Peice
5-Read or Die
6-D. grey man
7-Gintama
8-Kenichi worlds strongest deciple
9-Hayate no Gotuko (or something like that)
10-Spiral
11-Negima
12-Love Hina
13-Green Green
14-Trigun
15-Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
16-Samurai seven
17-Beck
18-Gundam Wing
19-Gundam seed
20-Gundam seed destiny
21-gunddam seed stargazer
22-Death note
23-Tenchi Moyu
24-Aishiteruze Baby
25-Elfen Lied
26-Please Teacher
27-Please Twins
28-Jyu Oh Sei
29-Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto
30-Basilisk ~ Koga Ninpo Cho ~
31-Shuffle! Memories
32-Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru
33-Ouran High School Host Club
34-Busou Renkin
35-Tonagura!
36-kekkaishi
37-Full metal panic
38-full metal panic: Fmouffou (i can't spell that XD)
39-Fulmetal panic: the second raid
40-Eureka seven
41-heroic age
wow i watched atleast 50 different anime
if you can watch anime on Guba or Veoh
and here's al ist of all the anime i can come up with atm that you haven't watched:
1-Air Gear
2-Bleach
3-Naruto
4-One Peice
5-Read or Die
6-D. grey man
7-Gintama
8-Kenichi worlds strongest deciple
9-Hayate no Gotuko (or something like that)
10-Spiral
11-Negima
12-Love Hina
13-Green Green
14-Trigun
15-Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
16-Samurai seven
17-Beck
18-Gundam Wing
19-Gundam seed
20-Gundam seed destiny
21-gunddam seed stargazer
22-Death note
23-Tenchi Moyu
24-Aishiteruze Baby
25-Elfen Lied
26-Please Teacher
27-Please Twins
28-Jyu Oh Sei
29-Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto
30-Basilisk ~ Koga Ninpo Cho ~
31-Shuffle! Memories
32-Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru
33-Ouran High School Host Club
34-Busou Renkin
35-Tonagura!
36-kekkaishi
37-Full metal panic
38-full metal panic: Fmouffou (i can't spell that XD)
39-Fulmetal panic: the second raid
40-Eureka seven
41-heroic age
wow i watched atleast 50 different anime
Last edited by Pink Supervisor|EL on Apr 24, 2007 5:20pm, edited 1 time in total.
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: I need your help.. ^^''
An anime witch hunt? Why?
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: I need your help.. ^^''
all the legal stuff... like if you noticed someone gets banned after posting alot of anime or stuff like that... even amv's are being targeted
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: I need your help.. ^^''
Ah...oh well. I got to watch Haruhi, so it's all good.
As fore everything else...I'll figure something out. 
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: I need your help.. ^^''
like i said go to GUBA.com or Veoh.com to watch anime... it's all high quality full leangth vids
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: I need your help.. ^^''
Do we have to pay for anything?
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
Re: I need your help.. ^^''
i can suggest quite a few. i'll also put up warnings, incase your easily offended. (some actually deserve it)
Menkai Senki Disgaea (Extreme comedy violence)
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha (Lolicon scenes)
Death Note (should be obvious why)
Paranoia Agent (dont watch if your not that intelligent. requires extreme thinking)
Read Or Die The TV (absolutly brilliant)
Macross Plus
Orguss 2 (violence)
and the only time the govt. should go after anime on youtube is the english. if its japanese, they cant take it down. this is because it is fan-subbed. and fan-subbing is perfectly legal, because it can be argues that, it is a stand alone project, like for school. ^_^ so long as it isnt sold for money, its fine. all anime should be watched in japaense over english
Menkai Senki Disgaea (Extreme comedy violence)
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha (Lolicon scenes)
Death Note (should be obvious why)
Paranoia Agent (dont watch if your not that intelligent. requires extreme thinking)
Read Or Die The TV (absolutly brilliant)
Macross Plus
Orguss 2 (violence)
and the only time the govt. should go after anime on youtube is the english. if its japanese, they cant take it down. this is because it is fan-subbed. and fan-subbing is perfectly legal, because it can be argues that, it is a stand alone project, like for school. ^_^ so long as it isnt sold for money, its fine. all anime should be watched in japaense over english
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Re: I need your help.. ^^''
thank you all for your help! ^^
If anyone has a suggestion, I'll accept it, so.. if you know something, please, tell me ^^''
^__________^
If anyone has a suggestion, I'll accept it, so.. if you know something, please, tell me ^^''
^__________^
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: I need your help.. ^^''
i believe it's the licensers who ask gootube (google owns Youtube) to stop placing the vids on youtube and not the goverment... and that would mean alot of involvment by the goverment for 1 website47 wrote: and the only time the govt. should go after anime on youtube is the english. if its japanese, they cant take it down. this is because it is fan-subbed. and fan-subbing is perfectly legal, because it can be argues that, it is a stand alone project, like for school. ^_^ so long as it isnt sold for money, its fine. all anime should be watched in japaense over english
fan-subs are the mojority of the anime on the web. like 47 said if it's in english/dubbed it should be taken off because of copywright and ownership... but fan-subs are almost never sold for money (and if are they diserve to get owned in what ever means) and can be found all over the net.
also to add:
-Azumanga Diaoh
-Rave Master
-Kanon 2006/Kanon
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Re: I need your help.. ^^''
Chobits has always been a classic
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: I need your help.. ^^''
i 4got chobits
- Elfen lied
- S-cry-ED
- Pumpkin Scissors
- Elfen lied
- S-cry-ED
- Pumpkin Scissors
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Re: I need your help.. ^^''
the site Crunchyroll.com has some great stuff mostly subbed but still some grest stuff
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
-
Gyro Zeppeli
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1791
- Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
- Gender: Male
Re: I need your help.. ^^''
s-CRY-ed, Hellsing, and Claymore are must see animes
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Re: I need your help.. ^^''
Oh, another got one is Ayashi no Ceres. Some scenes are slightly . . . iffy, but it's pretty good.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
