Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Best Manga Ever
-
Robbie Hendrix
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 469
- Joined: Jun 20, 2007 6:52pm
- Gender: Male
Best Manga Ever
Who,s number 1
-
Coynotreally
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 295
- Joined: Sep 04, 2006 6:24pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Best Manga Ever
Hmmm....FMA would be my first.
Don't be fooled by appearances what might look sweet on the outside could be rotten in the inside.
Education will never be as expensive as ignorance.
Education will never be as expensive as ignorance.
-
Robbie Hendrix
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 469
- Joined: Jun 20, 2007 6:52pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Best Manga Ever
Its werid Ive always heard about how great mangas are but I never actually read any just wondering what mangas are good.
-
Coynotreally
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 295
- Joined: Sep 04, 2006 6:24pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Best Manga Ever
Also Naruto is a good manga,bleach I think there's a manga of it.I can't remember the rest, I had rows of manga lined up in my head.
Don't be fooled by appearances what might look sweet on the outside could be rotten in the inside.
Education will never be as expensive as ignorance.
Education will never be as expensive as ignorance.
Re: Best Manga Ever
This should go in Manga & Book Discussions. Anyway, my favorite is Fruits Basket.

Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
-
Robbie Hendrix
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 469
- Joined: Jun 20, 2007 6:52pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Best Manga Ever
sorry im kinda new here
-
WAKAI_sukebe
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 731
- Joined: Apr 30, 2007 10:14pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Best Manga Ever
it dont matter dude
its bokura ga ita for me
its bokura ga ita for me
Quick get the revolver and one bullet you were saving for xmas. say no to violence kids
- thedemonducky
- Newbie Otaku
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Jun 21, 2007 12:06pm
Re: Best Manga Ever
I like id_ENTITY by Hee-Joon Son.
Once again, I'm the same person as demonduckofdoom. Aargh, my computer keeps screwing up!
I'm only wearing black till they invent something darker...
I'm only wearing black till they invent something darker...
-
Pennyroyal Tea
- Moderator

- Posts: 2120
- Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
- Contact:
Re: Best Manga Ever
thedemonducky wrote:I like id_ENTITY by Hee-Joon Son.
Hahaha I enjoyed Phantasy Degree more actually, though I'm still reading both.
For me, its this manga that I'm currently reading called Judas, but it could just be an of the moment sort of thing.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Re: Best Manga Ever
thats a question that doesnt have an answer because every person has their own opinion on which is best
FanGirl Army Second in Command
<>Bleach club 101<> squad 4 captain
Naruko15 - my honorable senpai
Raptor Jesus is the true Messiah
<>Bleach club 101<> squad 4 captain
Naruko15 - my honorable senpai
Raptor Jesus is the true Messiah
Re: Best Manga Ever
FMA... ^^'
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
- thedemonducky
- Newbie Otaku
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Jun 21, 2007 12:06pm
Re: Best Manga Ever
[quote="JJ The Suffering"][quote="thedemonducky"]I like id_ENTITY by Hee-Joon Son.[/quote]
[color=dodgerblue] Hahaha I enjoyed Phantasy Degree more actually, though I'm still reading both.
For me, its this manga that I'm currently reading called Judas, but it could just be an of the moment sort of thing.[/color][/quote]
Yeah, I liked Phantasy Degree too, but it was a bit weird how the plot was one thing in books 1&2, and totally different in 3,4&5, and then it all came together in 6. But still, Hee-Joon Son's awesome.
[color=dodgerblue] Hahaha I enjoyed Phantasy Degree more actually, though I'm still reading both.
For me, its this manga that I'm currently reading called Judas, but it could just be an of the moment sort of thing.[/color][/quote]
Yeah, I liked Phantasy Degree too, but it was a bit weird how the plot was one thing in books 1&2, and totally different in 3,4&5, and then it all came together in 6. But still, Hee-Joon Son's awesome.
Once again, I'm the same person as demonduckofdoom. Aargh, my computer keeps screwing up!
I'm only wearing black till they invent something darker...
I'm only wearing black till they invent something darker...
-
gogirlanime
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 378
- Joined: Mar 06, 2007 4:26pm
Re: Best Manga Ever
Azumanga Daioh is a classic for me cuz it's so simple and just about every set of frames or each "act" cracks me up. Fushigi Yuugi caught my interest very well when I was a pre-teen back in the day
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
~阿裏須~¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸.•*¨)
`*.¸.*´
~阿裏須~¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸.•*¨)
-
Roy Hughes
- Visitor
Re: Best Manga Ever
Same here! FMA RULEZ!!!!Coynotreally wrote:Hmmm....FMA would be my first.
Re: Best Manga Ever
Awesomest mangas
FULL METAL ALCHEMIST, of course
Yotsuba&!
Azumanga Daioh
Most of the clamp titles
ie xxx-holic, Chobits and maybe card captor sakura
BLEACH
Naruto...i guess (not a big fan) good none the less
bout it so far....
FULL METAL ALCHEMIST, of course
Yotsuba&!
Azumanga Daioh
Most of the clamp titles
ie xxx-holic, Chobits and maybe card captor sakura
BLEACH
Naruto...i guess (not a big fan) good none the less
bout it so far....
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
Re: Best Manga Ever
xxxHolic is so good! 
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
