Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

what the inuyasha characters would never say

Locked
Baka-Tenshi
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 835
Joined: Jan 04, 2005 9:08am

re: what the inuyasha characters would never say

Post by Baka-Tenshi »

It's more like indescribable pain. ^_^
Yes, I'm back. For real this time. I swear it to the high heavens.
Yodama man
Visitor

re: what the inuyasha characters would never say

Post by Yodama man »

...but why would you say it was candy if it wasn't?
Sango
Visitor

re: what the inuyasha characters would never say

Post by Sango »

no one said it was candy but you.
Yodama man
Visitor

re: what the inuyasha characters would never say

Post by Yodama man »

...no
Sango
Visitor

re: what the inuyasha characters would never say

Post by Sango »

re-read the posts and you will see
Yodama man
Visitor

re: what the inuyasha characters would never say

Post by Yodama man »

...but I can't read :(
Sango
Visitor

re: what the inuyasha characters would never say

Post by Sango »

If you can't read then how can you respond to everything i type?
Yodama man
Visitor

re: what the inuyasha characters would never say

Post by Yodama man »

...<_< >_>...I can't
Sango
Visitor

re: what the inuyasha characters would never say

Post by Sango »

Why not?
Yodama man
Visitor

re: what the inuyasha characters would never say

Post by Yodama man »

...I don't know I can't read :(
Sango
Visitor

re: what the inuyasha characters would never say

Post by Sango »

HA!!!! I got ya there! You have to be able to read to have read my question and answered it!!!!!!!

You lied to me. :cry:
Yodama man
Visitor

re: what the inuyasha characters would never say

Post by Yodama man »

ahhhh I'm sorry *hugs Sango*...mmmmm
Sango
Visitor

re: what the inuyasha characters would never say

Post by Sango »

stop enjoying that.
Yodama man
Visitor

re: what the inuyasha characters would never say

Post by Yodama man »

...ohhhh...fine
Sango
Visitor

re: what the inuyasha characters would never say

Post by Sango »

:mrgreen:

nice hugs are fine. It's a regular occurance among my friends, but no perverted thoughts!!!!!!!!!!
Yodama man
Visitor

re: what the inuyasha characters would never say

Post by Yodama man »

oh...ok *hugs Sango* mmmmm
Locked