Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
what the inuyasha characters would never say
-
Sango
- Visitor
re: what the inuyasha characters would never say
being quiet about it doesn't mean I'm not aware.

-
Yodama man
- Visitor
re: what the inuyasha characters would never say
ya...well...*covers Sango's eyes* how about now?
-
Yodama man
- Visitor
re: what the inuyasha characters would never say
what about this *puts hands on own ears*
-
demon among angels
- Visitor
re: what the inuyasha characters would never say
Hes TOO much like Miroku...
-
Yoko Moura
- Visitor
re: what the inuyasha characters would never say
You have some sort of problem right Yodama man? *shoves drill down his mouth and pushes the button* Drill!! Weeee!!!!
-
demon among angels
- Visitor
re: what the inuyasha characters would never say
I think im most like Sanosuke...
-
Yoko Moura
- Visitor
re: what the inuyasha characters would never say
that be wierd because sanosuke be hot.
-
Yoko Moura
- Visitor
re: what the inuyasha characters would never say
oops did i go too far? o well!
-
Yoko Moura
- Visitor
re: what the inuyasha characters would never say
well thats what u get for messing with the other girls! and for ticking me off!
-
Yodama man
- Visitor
re: what the inuyasha characters would never say
I'm sorry I didn't mean to get such a beatuiful lady mad 
-
Baka-Tenshi
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 835
- Joined: Jan 04, 2005 9:08am
re: what the inuyasha characters would never say
First you hit on Sango, now your hitting on Yoko?!
*Bonks Yodama on the head, knocking him out, BT begins draginng him away*
Had to do this eventually, if I didn't, you'd be in much more pain sooner or later... pain inflicted by women with drills...
*Bonks Yodama on the head, knocking him out, BT begins draginng him away*
Had to do this eventually, if I didn't, you'd be in much more pain sooner or later... pain inflicted by women with drills...
Yes, I'm back. For real this time. I swear it to the high heavens.
-
Yoko Moura
- Visitor
re: what the inuyasha characters would never say
y i oughta! Hold me back cause this time i aint showing no mercy what so ever!
