Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!
-
forgottenone666
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 194
- Joined: Dec 15, 2005 1:40am
- Gender: Male
Re: re: SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!
Thats cool. Yeah I rarely hear about the Bengals thats a unique choice but cool nonetheless. 
The Reaper is always a step behind me...
-Shadow
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.- Sun-tzu
-Shadow
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.- Sun-tzu
re: SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!
I'm betting on Seahawks!!! If they win, I get to have a homework pass in my school!
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
-
La Tua Cantante
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5600
- Joined: Jun 29, 2005 3:39pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: re: SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!
Meh..the Seahawks are ok..I'm rooting for the Steelers thoughPanda wrote:I'm betting on Seahawks!!! If they win, I get to have a homework pass in my school!![]()
![]()
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
<3Love has no limits
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
re: SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!
I don't watch the Super Bowl. lol
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
-
forgottenone666
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 194
- Joined: Dec 15, 2005 1:40am
- Gender: Male
re: SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!
My Steelers won!
The first half kinda had me mad 3-0 Seahawks but then the Steelers gained a lead.
The game wasn't without it's intense moments especially with Rothlisberger throwing all of those interceptions.
](./images/smilies/wall.gif)
The first half kinda had me mad 3-0 Seahawks but then the Steelers gained a lead.
The game wasn't without it's intense moments especially with Rothlisberger throwing all of those interceptions.
The Reaper is always a step behind me...
-Shadow
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.- Sun-tzu
-Shadow
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.- Sun-tzu
-
Fall Out Girl
- Visitor
re: SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!
The freaking game was RIGGED! They paid the ref to make all those stupid calls...
GRR...
Seahawks should have won...
-Indy
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!
The game wasn't as good as I thought it would be... Even the commercials were subpar this year, well except for a few...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
re: SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!
Yeah, the Super Bowl is kind of boring. Too bad the Seahawks lost! >.<
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
-
forgottenone666
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 194
- Joined: Dec 15, 2005 1:40am
- Gender: Male
re: SEAHAWKS are goin' to the freakin SUPERBOWL!!!!!
Yeah it didn't seem so magical this time around. I enjoyed watching it but I've seen better Super Bowls in my day.
The Reaper is always a step behind me...
-Shadow
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.- Sun-tzu
-Shadow
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.- Sun-tzu
