Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Spoilers (...I think.)

Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

:lol: thats an idea ^^
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Yup
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

:lol:
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

:lol:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Post by blackrose_r7 »

:lol: Why are we laughing about again?
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Sakura Sagara
Visitor

Re: re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Post by Sakura Sagara »

blackrose_r7 wrote::lol: Why are we laughing about again?
Tripping and stabbing people, I think.
But let's not get off topic now. :o
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

damm sorry cool all cool
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

yup ditto Spike. Anyway I did find the stuff interesting^^





( ](*,) I WILL GET ALL THE MANGA AND ANIME!!!!!!! ](*,) )
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

(I will at some point)
Yeah the stuff was good.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
User avatar
setokaiba_4ever
Newbie Otaku
Posts: 13
Joined: Mar 23, 2005 1:01pm

Re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Post by setokaiba_4ever »

Spoiler
Show
On the last page of chapter 129 the quote, "When one who was never loved is loved, that ancient promise nears the end", is read. The implication is that the cat, who was never truly loved nor ever truly falling in love, finds love at last, the curse of the Sohma family will near its end. Shigure Sohma has already noted the Sohma curse is weakening, especially considering Kureno (and later Momiji and Hiro) has been freed and Hatori's transformation is less than what was expected. In Chapter 130 after it is known by Kyo and Tohru that he is freed from the cruse, Kyo tears off his beads with him not needing them anymore. Also having the cat gone free leads to a chain reaction in the family. Soon Ayame Sohma is freed, with him hugging Mine. Then Ritsu Sohma is freed afterwares, then Kisa Sohma while she is playing with Hiro's baby sister. Later comes Kagura Sohma while she is out shopping groceries, shortly after both Rin, Isuzu Sohma and Hatsuharu Sohma are freed as well. Then also Hatori Sohma who was just out of the estate is freed as well. Out on a bench waiting for Machi, we see Yuki Sohma being freed from the curse as well, as a ghostly figure comes and takes the spirit of the rat away saying 'thank you for keeping your promise for such a long time'. One of the last to go is Shigure Sohma.
Yuki-kun
Uber Otaku
Posts: 747
Joined: Jun 27, 2006 8:38am

re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Post by Yuki-kun »

i accidentally cut my friends thumb off(don't ask)
i'm a proud supporter of HieiXHotaru.
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m77/ ... uchiba.jpg
inuyasha is a big meanie
i may be cute but that doesn't make me nice*smirk*
xFlameWolfx
Master Otaku
Posts: 72
Joined: Mar 24, 2007 7:16pm

Re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Post by xFlameWolfx »

Wow...
<b>What lies before us and what lies beyond us is tiny compared to what lies within us. -- Oliver Wendell Holmes
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -- Thomas Jefferson</b>
Puppy
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 158
Joined: Mar 22, 2007 4:26pm
Gender: Female

re: Spoilers (...I think.)

Post by Puppy »

lol ya
iRawr.
Locked