Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Imperialism

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male

Re: Imperialism

Post by Dretlin »

You assumed I meant majority over minority, which is absurd as the model of an empire does not work for the majority, at home or the subjects within it.
Snowy
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 311
Joined: Jun 24, 2008 5:49pm
Gender: Female

Re: Imperialism

Post by Snowy »

please describe what other form of imperialism there is that i did not list.
I cannot save you, I cant even save myself.
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1839
Joined: Jan 22, 2005 1:29am

Re: Imperialism

Post by Raoul Duke »

+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:You assumed I meant majority over minority, which is absurd as the model of an empire does not work for the majority, at home or the subjects within it.
So you agree with my original post. I knew you did.
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male

Re: Imperialism

Post by Dretlin »

Snowy wrote:please describe what other form of imperialism there is that i did not list.
I would suggest Japanese imperialism in the 1930s, after the invasion of Manchuria.

Hirohito would fit in quite well with the other names you mentioned. Although I do feel Japanese imperialism was probably the greatest in brutality. As far as war crimes on the East is concerned.

I find this off-topic however (as this does not help with the users homework!), yet German unification/Imperialism, post-war appeasement and late Japanese imperialism is more my forte. As I said earlier a topic, else where, on Imperialism would allow greater scope.
User avatar
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3951
Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
Gender: Female

Re: Imperialism

Post by Gaming Goddess »

I'm pretty sure the user no longer needs any help. In fact, I think they haven't needed it for months now
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Locked