Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

FRUITS BASKET!!!!

Savvi
Visitor

Post by Savvi »

I've seen the first two Dvd's and saw read the volume 2 manga. and I agree PinkPuppy those are my fav charcters Haru,Kyo,Yuki, and Shigure. and on friday I get to see the 3rd dvd! Go me!
animegoth666
Visitor

re: FRUITS BASKET!!!!

Post by animegoth666 »

I loved this show as soon as I watched the first ep, I was hooked from day one!, I think Shigure is sooo funny, specaily when he cannot stop laughing at Tohru when they found out she lived in a tent, and Ritsu's mum, she was scary as hell. I loved the way it would help you as well, like through lifes ups and downs, make you smile, and Tohru, you could just hug!, she is so wise, and always so happy.
Momiji, was the cutist, his story made my cry so much, how his mum wanted her mind erased >.<
and I can not belive, what I found out about Akito *crys* T__T His a girl!!!! ..so sad, very sad >.<
SohmaFan
Visitor

re: FRUITS BASKET!!!!

Post by SohmaFan »

I love Fruits Basket, My mom does too! she like Hatori and i like Momiji ^_^!!!! anyway. Akito doesnt have an animal, becuz hes the head of the family, he was born to die. I have thew DVD box Set and i watch them every weekend. I THINK IT WAS HELLA FUNNY WHAT BLACK HARU DID TO MOTOKO!! XD! took him in the bafroom XD!!!
Emi
Visitor

re: FRUITS BASKET!!!!

Post by Emi »

I havent really seen the show. But i read the books i thought they were great.
Emi
Visitor

re: FRUITS BASKET!!!!

Post by Emi »

what the crap >_< now i love it! the show is cool ^_^
rebeka
Visitor

re: FRUITS BASKET!!!!

Post by rebeka »

I have all of the manga and I've borrowed and watched all of the anime.
The manga is so much better. Doesn't anyone agree with me on that??
Guest
Visitor

re: FRUITS BASKET!!!!

Post by Guest »

Oh, and by the way,
I HATE YUKI WITH A PASSION!!!
He is EVIL, he does not care about how much it means to the cat to be a member of the zodiac. The rat rudely tricked the cat, unable to realize that others have opions other than his own... he didn't even consider that the cat might enjoy being a part of the zodiac unlike himself!!
How many of you hate Yuki as much as me?!
Emi
Visitor

re: FRUITS BASKET!!!!

Post by Emi »

Kyo is fk hottt! Yuki is an a**hole and he be very jerky
Emi
Visitor

re: FRUITS BASKET!!!!

Post by Emi »

okay okay im sry that i double posted but dam Yuki is a jerk he is rude and rude and umm lets see... RUDE he is a jerk jerk JERK!!!!! :mrgreen:
vampireslayer59
Visitor

re: FRUITS BASKET!!!!

Post by vampireslayer59 »

i would have to say i like fruits basket and my two fav. characters are kyo and yuki. it seems that they like fighting eachother.
Final Atonement
Visitor

re: FRUITS BASKET!!!!

Post by Final Atonement »

Animes need some sort of rivalry between characters, it's what makes it so much more fun to watch ^^
vampireslayer59
Visitor

re: FRUITS BASKET!!!!

Post by vampireslayer59 »

you know your right because mainly thats true like i yu yu hakusho its either kuwabara and yuska or kuwabara and hiei are the people who constantly fight.
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

re: FRUITS BASKET!!!!

Post by blackrose_r7 »

I have all the manga (1-7) and have vol 3 in anime.
I like Kyo, and Haru best.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
lil-kawaii-kat
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 122
Joined: Oct 29, 2005 11:31pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: FRUITS BASKET!!!!

Post by lil-kawaii-kat »

I luv Fruits Basket!!!! :color: Its a great anime and I'm reading the manga and i've watched the anime!!! *sigh* Fruits basket is the best!!!! ^^ Mi fav characters are momiji, kyo, haru and Kisa!!! :mrgreen:

●◦ ٭ - Ѕςαттзѓеd δғєαм - ¤×˚
» [lil-kαwαii-kαт ×3 ;; » ¬ <3 тзн NєKo oF нєαrтnзѕѕ] «© - ٭
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: FRUITS BASKET!!!!

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

I Love Fruits Basket. I have all the mangas from 1-12, i also have 3 dvds :D... its the best. I totally like: Haru, Kyo, Momiji, Rin and Kisa :D
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

re: FRUITS BASKET!!!!

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Now i have 1-12 in manga and still i have vol 3 only
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Locked