Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

I am proud to say that I am a Kyo Sohma fangirl.

[p]oisonous~ [c]hild~
Uber Otaku
Posts: 509
Joined: Dec 29, 2005 11:32am
Gender: Female

Re: re: I am proud to say that I am a Kyo Sohma fangirl.

Post by [p]oisonous~ [c]hild~ »

well kyo is not bad after all :roll: :oops:
And on the 7th day God created TRANCE MUSIC and sent the ANGEL known as TIESTO, so his children may hear the sounds of the heavens....
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

re: I am proud to say that I am a Kyo Sohma fangirl.

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Yeap, his a good kid and cute. 8)
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
[p]oisonous~ [c]hild~
Uber Otaku
Posts: 509
Joined: Dec 29, 2005 11:32am
Gender: Female

Re: re: I am proud to say that I am a Kyo Sohma fangirl.

Post by [p]oisonous~ [c]hild~ »

ye he is :roll: ...joke
And on the 7th day God created TRANCE MUSIC and sent the ANGEL known as TIESTO, so his children may hear the sounds of the heavens....
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

re: I am proud to say that I am a Kyo Sohma fangirl.

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Well he improved a lot.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
AngryDemon
Visitor

Re: I am proud to say that I am a Kyo Sohma fangirl.

Post by AngryDemon »

Kyo's cool.I like Haru better though.
SerenityPeace
Visitor

Re: I am proud to say that I am a Kyo Sohma fangirl.

Post by SerenityPeace »

My favorite character is Kyo Sohma because:

1. cute
2. courageous
3. protective
xFlameWolfx
Master Otaku
Posts: 72
Joined: Mar 24, 2007 7:16pm

Re: I am proud to say that I am a Kyo Sohma fangirl.

Post by xFlameWolfx »

I like Kyo.But I'm not a fangirl.
<b>What lies before us and what lies beyond us is tiny compared to what lies within us. -- Oliver Wendell Holmes
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -- Thomas Jefferson</b>
Locked