Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Favorite Manga/Manhwa!!

Discussions about manga, comics, magazines, and books.

Which is the better mangaka?(or manhwa)

Lee YoungYou
0
No votes
Matsuri Hino
2
33%
Yukiru Sugisaki
0
No votes
Yuu Watase
4
67%
Arina Tenamura
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 6

Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 295
Joined: Jul 28, 2005 4:48pm
Gender: Female

Re: Favorite Manga/Manhwa!!

Post by Tiana_Lee »

KoYue wrote:Aw . . . :(
yea.
i know
Founder of the Scheris haters club~mbs: WhiteRose,persiaisis, Final_Fantasy_Lover, yoko kaiba, Tsume's Love, Casandra Ishtar, anime_luver59,
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Puppy
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 158
Joined: Mar 22, 2007 4:26pm
Gender: Female

Re: Favorite Manga/Manhwa!!

Post by Puppy »

Well,I don't really have a favorite manga,to be honest
iRawr.
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Favorite Manga/Manhwa!!

Post by KoYue »

Then which do you like?
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Shinogu
Visitor

Re: Favorite Manga/Manhwa!!

Post by Shinogu »

Don't you guys think Arina Tanemura's "The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross" is a hit? It is so kawaii and I fell in love with both the hero and the heroine. Tanemura's artstyle is so beautiful.
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Favorite Manga/Manhwa!!

Post by KoYue »

I haven't really read it yet, but the artwork is adorable! :D
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Shinogu
Visitor

Re: Favorite Manga/Manhwa!!

Post by Shinogu »

I read the preview and I totally loved it. I will get the manga soon. I heard that there is a poster with the manga but only if it was a first print edition. I hope I will be able to get it.
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Favorite Manga/Manhwa!!

Post by KoYue »

I think it still has the poster. When I saw the volume in the book store, it was shrink-wrapped like the last RuroKen volume so . . .
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Shinogu
Visitor

Re: Favorite Manga/Manhwa!!

Post by Shinogu »

I am glad to hear that. Do you buy Shojo Beat monthly, Yue-chan?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Favorite Manga/Manhwa!!

Post by KoYue »

No, too expensive. :( The only thing I buy monthly is Shonen Jump, but I'm thinking of subscribing since it's less expensive and I need to save up my money for the trip to France I want to take.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Shinogu
Visitor

Re: Favorite Manga/Manhwa!!

Post by Shinogu »

So you are going to France, huh? Lovely! Are you going with your parents or with friends?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Favorite Manga/Manhwa!!

Post by KoYue »

Well, I'm not sure yet. :heh: I do want to go, but after I've taken French III so I can get around easier, so maybe in two years or so. It's something of a school trip, so I'd be going with my teacher and some of my classmates. It's super-expensive, though! I'm gonna need over two thousand dollars . . . :(
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Shinogu
Visitor

Re: Favorite Manga/Manhwa!!

Post by Shinogu »

Wow! This is too much. Are you sure you will be able to save that amount of money? Going to France is a good opportunity. You might meet some handsome, romantic French man. :heh:
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Favorite Manga/Manhwa!!

Post by KoYue »

Well, I won't know unless I try. :heh: I really do want to go to France. I hope I meet a cute French guy that isn't a perv or gay. My French teacher says that almost all the cute guys in Paris are either taken, gay, or perverted. :heh:
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Shinogu
Visitor

Re: Favorite Manga/Manhwa!!

Post by Shinogu »

Hmm! Let's hope you meet a decent, good looking, and available guy in France. :heh: Maybe you should go for an Italian guy, as well since they are hot. :color: :heh:
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 295
Joined: Jul 28, 2005 4:48pm
Gender: Female

Re: Favorite Manga/Manhwa!!

Post by Tiana_Lee »

KoYue wrote:Well, I'm not sure yet. :heh: I do want to go, but after I've taken French III so I can get around easier, so maybe in two years or so. It's something of a school trip, so I'd be going with my teacher and some of my classmates. It's super-expensive, though! I'm gonna need over two thousand dollars . . . :(
kool.
i went to korea last summer.
man, it wasn't really the best experience with the teachers but the other people that i met from all over the country (US-mostly from Cali) were kool.
anyways, yea. it cost like 1,500 or somethin like that.
the company that did the scholarship thing paid for like 2500.

but yea. and I comepletely agree with you Shinogu. Arina Tenamura is awesome! she's in my top 3 fav mangaka. i'm havin issues pickin if i like her or Matsuri Hino better. i mean, Tenamura-san wrote Full Moon and Gentlemen's Alliance but Hino-san wrote Vampire Knight and MeruPuri!

man... such a hard choice.

*sigh* but at anyrate, Gentlemen's Alliance is gonna be great! I am gonna buy it soon... but i don't know if my mom will let me since i'm gonna buy the Wii like this week... hmmm... >.>
but yea.

on another note, um... i kinda forgot what that manga site was... you know, the one with OHSHC and VK? i lost the link... :heh:
Founder of the Scheris haters club~mbs: WhiteRose,persiaisis, Final_Fantasy_Lover, yoko kaiba, Tsume's Love, Casandra Ishtar, anime_luver59,
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Shinogu
Visitor

Re: Favorite Manga/Manhwa!!

Post by Shinogu »

I think I will go for Matsuri Hino since her artstyle is awesome and I am a big fan of Vampire Knight.
Locked