Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Random Funny Role-Playing

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3184
Joined: Sep 15, 2006 3:07am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Random Funny Role-Playing

Post by divinephoenix »

"Yay! New monkey! Wait, I don't want a monkey! I don't want a monkey! Take that away!" she commands the tree
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1531
Joined: Apr 29, 2008 11:49am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Random Funny Role-Playing

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

Aaron starts skipping around.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3184
Joined: Sep 15, 2006 3:07am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Random Funny Role-Playing

Post by divinephoenix »

Mirae tackles Aaron suddenly.

"Woo! I win!"
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
Kuro Uchiha
Master Otaku
Posts: 51
Joined: May 29, 2008 7:42pm
Gender: Female

Re: Random Funny Role-Playing

Post by Kuro Uchiha »

Kuro suddenly fell over. She laughed. "Ow..." It didn't hurt, but she liked to say ow.
Tell how I'm supposed to be with no air?
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1531
Joined: Apr 29, 2008 11:49am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Random Funny Role-Playing

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

(( ......... That is TOO normal. Try to boost up the random Kuro.))

Aaron notices that he is still in the tooth fairy outfit, with dog-poop on it. "You squished my fudge!!!!" Aaron yelled at Mirae. "You meanie!!!!" He then stuck a finger in the dog poop and put it in his mouth. He then threw up behind a tree.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3184
Joined: Sep 15, 2006 3:07am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Random Funny Role-Playing

Post by divinephoenix »

EEWWWW!!!! Worm guy!!! Eat this!!! *throws more poop on AAron
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1531
Joined: Apr 29, 2008 11:49am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Random Funny Role-Playing

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

Aaron dances again.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3184
Joined: Sep 15, 2006 3:07am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Random Funny Role-Playing

Post by divinephoenix »

Mirae starts feeding aaron animal food.
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1531
Joined: Apr 29, 2008 11:49am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Random Funny Role-Playing

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

Aaron acts like a cat.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3184
Joined: Sep 15, 2006 3:07am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Random Funny Role-Playing

Post by divinephoenix »

Mirae turns to a dog and starts biting the cat like a chew toy
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
User avatar
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 274
Joined: Jun 19, 2008 5:51am
Gender: Female

Re: Random Funny Role-Playing

Post by ccppfan »

(( oh help ))
((this is crazier than I thought))
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!
User avatar
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 274
Joined: Jun 19, 2008 5:51am
Gender: Female

Re: Random Funny Role-Playing

Post by ccppfan »

character name: Rachel ((familiar?))
age: 17
gender: female
powers: able to summon hurricanes/tornadoes/twisters ((oh, that sorta thing)) and to fly ((duh))
weapons: own hands ((karate fighter)) ((hint hint))
appearrance: long dark brown hair, blue eyes. ((yep rachel in case closed exacly the same but with powers))
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!
User avatar
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 274
Joined: Jun 19, 2008 5:51am
Gender: Female

Re: Random Funny Role-Playing

Post by ccppfan »

Rachel sends a hurricane their way and makes them cry
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!
User avatar
ccppfan
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 274
Joined: Jun 19, 2008 5:51am
Gender: Female

Re: Random Funny Role-Playing

Post by ccppfan »

"aw, looks like my powers are getting a little shabby. I think I might need to practice..." she says * looks at Mirae and Aaron*
Pikachu, Tundershock! Pika.... We're blasting off again!
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3184
Joined: Sep 15, 2006 3:07am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Random Funny Role-Playing

Post by divinephoenix »

Mirae stops and pounces on the person then turned into a whale
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1531
Joined: Apr 29, 2008 11:49am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Random Funny Role-Playing

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

((CCPFAN that is way too normal. If you read the rules of this topic, you have to be stupid and random. It has to be something that your character can do but wouldn't do. Oh yea, and thanks for joining. :D ))

Aaron runs and tackles the whale right before she landed. Then he squeezed her in a big hug.

((and mirae, people can die in this. So please don't do stuff like that unless you know they can save themselves.))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Locked