Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Mabudachi Trio

Who of the Trio do you like?

Shigure
7
33%
Ayame
6
29%
Hatori
8
38%
 
Total votes: 21

keebablue
Visitor

re: Mabudachi Trio

Post by keebablue »

lol. I dunno, I love em all...
rhapsody
Visitor

re: Mabudachi Trio

Post by rhapsody »

i love hatori .... he is soo sweet and i just want to make him smile, id it doesnt seem like he does that that often.
keebablue
Visitor

re: Mabudachi Trio

Post by keebablue »

nope. but considering what he's been through, it's amazing he's alive.
Armony
Visitor

re: Mabudachi Trio

Post by Armony »

Yea...but I did remember seeing him smile once...
keebablue
Visitor

re: Mabudachi Trio

Post by keebablue »

scary.
hey, why do they call them the Mabudachi trio anyway? I never figured that out.
Armony
Visitor

re: Mabudachi Trio

Post by Armony »

Maybe Shigure just made it up(you know Shigue :? ..)
or maybe the kids at their school called em that...

who knows...
keebablue
Visitor

re: Mabudachi Trio

Post by keebablue »

huh. strange.
lullaby of pain
Visitor

re: Mabudachi Trio

Post by lullaby of pain »

Mabudachi translates into "bad Company"
There was a movies called "Mabudachi" about high school life. There was a trio who defied there bully-happy teacher. The one ended up commiting Suicede...

http://www.asianfilms.org/japan/badcomp ... opsis.html
keebablue
Visitor

re: Mabudachi Trio

Post by keebablue »

oh wow. cool!
Armony
Visitor

re: Mabudachi Trio

Post by Armony »

*shudders*I hate the suicidal bloody stuff...
keebablue
Visitor

re: Mabudachi Trio

Post by keebablue »

yea, but it's a neat story!
Armony
Visitor

re: Mabudachi Trio

Post by Armony »

heh..I guess so...and I used to think that Mabudachi Trio was "The Perverted Trio"..I though that no way that Hatori was perverted :x ..He's the only sane one!LOL!!(no offense for Shigure and Ayame fans)
keebablue
Visitor

re: Mabudachi Trio

Post by keebablue »

yea. hatori is way too mature
Armony
Visitor

re: Mabudachi Trio

Post by Armony »

but he's cute that way! it's nice to know that too~_~ (I voted Hatori you see but I like Yuki Better^_^)
keebablue
Visitor

re: Mabudachi Trio

Post by keebablue »

yep yep.
Armony
Visitor

re: Mabudachi Trio

Post by Armony »

but you voted Shii-chan right? Why is that?
Locked