Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

prince hatsuharu club!

Locked
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

YAY *HUGSBACK*
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

heh heh....
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

:mrgreen: *HUG* now give up Haru.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

no!
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

come on give him back. :mrgreen:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

*Me walks up and leads Haru away by the hand...* You can come with me while their talking :D \:D/
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

come on Sakura give him back
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

wah! NO!*hugs haru*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

ok have himm for longer.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

:heh:
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

yay!*huggles haru*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

:D
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

He's mine later though
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

Alright.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

mine...*hugs haru*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Black-Harmonia
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1660
Joined: Apr 11, 2006 7:35pm
Gender: Female

Re: prince hatsuharu club!

Post by Black-Harmonia »

hells yeah!! Haru is the best! ;>
"My name is Apollo Justice and I'm fine!"
Hibari for president 2008!
Locked