Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Code Geass: order of the black knights
-
Im Lawliet
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
*i dnt see why not* so who does that make Karin?
(you and aoi get on live chat... now)
(you and aoi get on live chat... now)
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
-
Blue Haired Jesus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1067
- Joined: Nov 15, 2005 6:52pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Welcome to the Black Knights miss Gray Witch.
On the subject of Karin, hmm, thats a tough one. Ogi maybe?
On the subject of Karin, hmm, thats a tough one. Ogi maybe?
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
-
Im Lawliet
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
hmmm maybe
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
-
Blue Haired Jesus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1067
- Joined: Nov 15, 2005 6:52pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Code Geass Pic of the Week
This weeks picture: Suzaku and Nunnally
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/ ... 3f3309.png (Is it me or does Suzaku look a little too happy.)
This weeks picture: Suzaku and Nunnally
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/ ... 3f3309.png (Is it me or does Suzaku look a little too happy.)
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
lol XD
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Now wait...which one is Ogi? I wanted to be Kallen dammit!
-
Im Lawliet
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
but BHJ is second in command and Kallen was second in comand in the black knights. and yes BHJ Suzaku does look a little too happy in that pic lol
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Maybe its just me but Rurushu's Identity as Zero will now be known by Suzaku and the King, because Rurushu is in china ts not like he can go back to the academy. and as soon as he disappears with all the zeros they'll know it's him.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
-
Im Lawliet
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
- Gender: Female
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
0.o lol first time i've ever seen someone actually say what Lelouche's Jap pronounciation is...
second in command is Ogi... Kallen is captain of Zero's guard... and todou is a in battle commander...
second in command is Ogi... Kallen is captain of Zero's guard... and todou is a in battle commander...
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
Blue Haired Jesus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1067
- Joined: Nov 15, 2005 6:52pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
It appears that Kallen has more priority that that of any member of Kuro no Kishidan so I inferred her had Zero's right hand which is kinda like second in command.
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Its just how his name is spelled EL, nothing real special.
And before anyone says it, no it is not with an "L" because there is no "L" in the Japanese language.
Its pronounced with a RL mix sound.
And EL is right Karen (not kallen, only ignorant amerikans call her Kallen) is Zeros personal body guard, Ogi is second and Toudou is third.
And before anyone says it, no it is not with an "L" because there is no "L" in the Japanese language.
Its pronounced with a RL mix sound.
And EL is right Karen (not kallen, only ignorant amerikans call her Kallen) is Zeros personal body guard, Ogi is second and Toudou is third.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
-
Blue Haired Jesus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1067
- Joined: Nov 15, 2005 6:52pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
I'm just usin calling her Kallen out of habit. Don't know why really, but I just do. I do know it's pronounced Karen though.
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
-
Im Lawliet
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
so BHJ is really ogi
and Karin is really Karren
and im still Rurushu!
and Karin is really Karren
and im still Rurushu!
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
-
Blue Haired Jesus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1067
- Joined: Nov 15, 2005 6:52pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
works for me. I don't really care either way.
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
I need you to send me the link to that show again Aoi. It looks very interesting.Aoi Sakuraba wrote:Its just how his name is spelled EL, nothing real special.
And before anyone says it, no it is not with an "L" because there is no "L" in the Japanese language.
Its pronounced with a RL mix sound.
And EL is right Karen (not kallen, only ignorant amerikans call her Kallen) is Zeros personal body guard, Ogi is second and Toudou is third.

