Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
what kind of vampire would you be
-
Alucard(Arucard)
- Visitor
re: what kind of vampire would you be
but offcourse [with telekenesis he moves her chair back so she can sit down]
-
Captain Corkscrew
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am
re: what kind of vampire would you be
"Oh, why thank you."
Replied Liz as she took the chair.
Replied Liz as she took the chair.
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
-
Alucard(Arucard)
- Visitor
re: what kind of vampire would you be
where did the human go? why dont u try ur sencing skill and try to se where she is 
-
Captain Corkscrew
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am
re: what kind of vampire would you be
"Alright then."
Replied Liz with a sigh. Liz then focussed on locating the human. She had found her in the basement. She then told Alucard,
"She's in the basement."
Replied Liz with a sigh. Liz then focussed on locating the human. She had found her in the basement. She then told Alucard,
"She's in the basement."
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
-
Alucard(Arucard)
- Visitor
re: what kind of vampire would you be
[alucard disapeers and apeers in front of the human girl pulling her away from a big 3 headed dog called Cerberus..]Foolish girl!
-
winged rose
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 861
- Joined: Jan 17, 2005 5:09pm
- Gender: Female
Re: re: what kind of vampire would you be
I'm sorry.....
I thought you said that to scare me...

I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
-
Alucard(Arucard)
- Visitor
re: what kind of vampire would you be
hmph![goes up and sits down again]
-
Captain Corkscrew
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am
re: what kind of vampire would you be
"So did you find her?"
Asked Liz as Alucard sat back down.
Asked Liz as Alucard sat back down.
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
-
winged rose
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 861
- Joined: Jan 17, 2005 5:09pm
- Gender: Female
Re: re: what kind of vampire would you be
*walkes in after Alucard shaking very scard*
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
-
Captain Corkscrew
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am
re: what kind of vampire would you be
"Oh, why hello again."
Replied Liz as she saw the other girl walking in.
Replied Liz as she saw the other girl walking in.
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
-
winged rose
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 861
- Joined: Jan 17, 2005 5:09pm
- Gender: Female
Re: re: what kind of vampire would you be
h..h..Hi *bows head and sits down biting nails, flinching at every word*
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
-
Captain Corkscrew
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am
re: what kind of vampire would you be
"Oh I wouldn't be scared of me. This is my first night of ever being a vampire. If I were you I wouldn't be scared of me at all."
Replied Liz with toothy smile on her face.
Replied Liz with toothy smile on her face.
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
-
winged rose
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 861
- Joined: Jan 17, 2005 5:09pm
- Gender: Female
Re: re: what kind of vampire would you be
no I'm just a little scard becasue I almost got my head eaten off
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
-
Captain Corkscrew
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am
re: what kind of vampire would you be
o.O
"I guess I would be then to if that had happen to me. So what is your name, I never really got it. I highly doubt that Alucard here would let you die that way anyway, he did save me that is."
Replied Liz still flashing her toothy grin.
"I guess I would be then to if that had happen to me. So what is your name, I never really got it. I highly doubt that Alucard here would let you die that way anyway, he did save me that is."
Replied Liz still flashing her toothy grin.
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
-
winged rose
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 861
- Joined: Jan 17, 2005 5:09pm
- Gender: Female
Re: re: what kind of vampire would you be
Age my name is Age I thought he did not like humans though.
I'll just click my heels together and wish for it...damn it I'm not wearing red shoes' ~Shining star~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
If I had to choose bewteen breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you ~IDK~
-
Captain Corkscrew
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am
re: what kind of vampire would you be
"I'm not sure, but I think it not right to question the one that is teaching me how to survive and give me a home. It's very nice to meet you Age. I don't have anything against them, just I feel bad now because I must hunt them like sheep to stay alive"
Replied Liz slowly turning a litle glum
Replied Liz slowly turning a litle glum
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
