Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
what the inuyasha characters would never say
re: what the inuyasha characters would never say
*gets out dentist drill to give to yoko*
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
-
Yoko Moura
- Visitor
re: what the inuyasha characters would never say
Thanks Mai! This may work but i can always shove it down and choke him and ect. or if u guys like to give me ideas thanks!
re: what the inuyasha characters would never say
i say piece him with a dagger, not enough to kill him but wound him. then slowly rip off his skin- letting him bleed to death
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
-
Baka-Tenshi
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 835
- Joined: Jan 04, 2005 9:08am
re: what the inuyasha characters would never say
Inuyasha: Kagome, do you think I could try on your highschool uniform? *flutters eyes*
Miroku: I'm taking an act of celibacy.
Inuyasha: Aren't my ears so cuuuute!
Miroku: Keade! Would you bear my children!
Keade: YES!!!
Inu-gang:
Miroku: I'm desperate!
Rin: Sesshomaru, you suck!
Sesshomaru: God I feel pretty!
Naraku: Piiiiiieeeeeeee...
Kikyo: I've always wanted to be a ballerina!
Shippo: Kagome, would you bear my children? I'm actually a lot older then you think!
Inuyasha: Love and Peace!!! (like Vash)
Sango: Do your loins burn?
Yes, I'm back. For real this time. I swear it to the high heavens.
re: what the inuyasha characters would never say
ROTFL my a$$ off
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
-
Baka-Tenshi
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 835
- Joined: Jan 04, 2005 9:08am
re: what the inuyasha characters would never say
Thank you.
Here some more.
Inuyasha: I wish I had a tail to go with my ears... I'd look even more cute!!!
Miroku: I no longer find women attractive
Miroku: Kagome! Help me! Sango has been possessed! One minute she's pissed at me, then she starts crying and saying how hot it is, and then she's pissed again!
Kagome: Oh, we discovered what that is in the future. She's just going through her period.
Miroku: ...What a dreaded curse this 'period' is then...
Sesshomaru: I feel pretty, oh so pretty. I feel pretty, and whity, and briiigght.
Rin: I love you Jaken!
Naraku: See this? *He's glowing* See this glowing? Not a lot of people can do the glowing. Come get some of this glowing. I'm gonna chew on your soul and floss with your ki. I read that somewhere, but I'll do it.
Inuyasha: OW! You hit me! Yo-you hit me you big meanie!! WAAAAAAAAH!!!
Kagome: Sit!
"Inuyasha hits the ground*
Kagome: Moonwalk!
*Inuyasha begins moonwalking*
Kagome: Take off your clothes and come with me!
Inuyasha: Now that won't work!
Kagome: *puppy dog eyes*
Inuyasha: .......Damn....
Shippo: Where do babies come from?
Sango: Do your loins still burn?
Keade: I feel like getting drunk!
Inuyasha: I wonder if I could sell the Tetsusaiga for a School girl Uniform?
Miyoga: Do not worry! Miyoga the flea will defeat all enemies! HYAAAAA!
Shippo: YO, yo homeys, waas up?
Inuyasha: I wish I had a tail to go with my ears... I'd look even more cute!!!
Miroku: I no longer find women attractive
Miroku: Kagome! Help me! Sango has been possessed! One minute she's pissed at me, then she starts crying and saying how hot it is, and then she's pissed again!
Kagome: Oh, we discovered what that is in the future. She's just going through her period.
Miroku: ...What a dreaded curse this 'period' is then...
Sesshomaru: I feel pretty, oh so pretty. I feel pretty, and whity, and briiigght.
Rin: I love you Jaken!
Naraku: See this? *He's glowing* See this glowing? Not a lot of people can do the glowing. Come get some of this glowing. I'm gonna chew on your soul and floss with your ki. I read that somewhere, but I'll do it.
Inuyasha: OW! You hit me! Yo-you hit me you big meanie!! WAAAAAAAAH!!!
Kagome: Sit!
"Inuyasha hits the ground*
Kagome: Moonwalk!
*Inuyasha begins moonwalking*
Kagome: Take off your clothes and come with me!
Inuyasha: Now that won't work!
Kagome: *puppy dog eyes*
Inuyasha: .......Damn....
Shippo: Where do babies come from?
Sango: Do your loins still burn?
Keade: I feel like getting drunk!
Inuyasha: I wonder if I could sell the Tetsusaiga for a School girl Uniform?
Miyoga: Do not worry! Miyoga the flea will defeat all enemies! HYAAAAA!
Shippo: YO, yo homeys, waas up?
Yes, I'm back. For real this time. I swear it to the high heavens.
-
Baka-Tenshi
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 835
- Joined: Jan 04, 2005 9:08am
re: what the inuyasha characters would never say
Thank you, thank you. 
Yes, I'm back. For real this time. I swear it to the high heavens.
-
Yodama man
- Visitor
re: what the inuyasha characters would never say
...*points to drill* hey...what you gonna do with that
-
Baka-Tenshi
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 835
- Joined: Jan 04, 2005 9:08am
re: what the inuyasha characters would never say
From what I remember, they're gonna shove that into your mouth.
Yes, I'm back. For real this time. I swear it to the high heavens.
-
Sango
- Visitor
re: what the inuyasha characters would never say
only if you think of hard cylinder shaped objects that are used to screw things in as candy

