Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Roy Keane

Bottom of the ninth, third down, Gretzky shoots from the three point line... and it's a goaaaaal!
Locked

Do u think United will crumble without him?

Yes
1
50%
No
1
50%
 
Total votes: 2

Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

Roy Keane

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Roy Keane has been sacked from Manchester United this is the end of the world for them.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Yuri Volte Hyuga
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 307
Joined: Nov 25, 2005 10:14am
Gender: Male

re: Roy Keane

Post by Yuri Volte Hyuga »

Nah. Manchester will still do well.
PSN ID: Otogi-Matsuri
MVC3: X-23/Trish/Dante, SSF4: Viper, Juri, Cammy
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

re: Roy Keane

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

U think so that helps. :mrgreen:
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Locked