The most craptastic team in all of Seattle is actually worthwhile this year. It surprised me greatly when I heard they actually had a chance of going to the Super Bowl. Considering in my 18 years of living in this state, they havwe sucked EVERY year. What happened?
-Indy
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Seahawks
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: Seahawks
You got Grant Winstrom....
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: re: Seahawks
Thats not saying much, Just because one person joins the team that has skill does not mean he wins the game by himself lol.Lestat69_99 wrote:You got Grant Winstrom....
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: re: Seahawks
He is a former Husker, so he is one of the best! Plus he needs to do good be I have his autograph from his college days. Truthfully though this season has been one for the weird books, my Bengals making the play-offs could attribute to that.ÇoÏd~ËÎèmèÑt.. wrote: Thats not saying much, Just because one person joins the team that has skill does not mean he wins the game by himself lol.Maybe it was his skill that inspired the others to play like a real ball team, or they juat had a lucky year who knows.
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
- ANGEL OF HELL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1274
- Joined: Jun 22, 2005 2:15pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: Seahawks
if me uncle was still playing on the seahawks maybe they would do even better.

"Somebody's been Funk'n with my Funk! Funk'n 'round Funk'n with it untill they Funk it up! (Don't Funk with my Funk!)" - Bootsy Collins and the RubberFans
Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
