Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Fruit Basket?
-
Red-Eyed Demon
- Visitor
Fruit Basket?
How can I create a whole section for another anime? I looked down and saw that there was Naruto, InuYasha, pokemon, etc, but there was no Fruit Basket. Is there a way it can be added? I looked and I don't know how. Suggestions?
-
kowaiibaka
- Visitor
re: Fruit Basket?
I have no clue. I think you have to contact someone. I sure would like Fruits Basket in the topic area, though!
-
Kosakka
- Visitor
re: Fruit Basket?
I'd go there! But I think you have to ask the admin. I don't think the MODS can do that, you could ask, though!
-
Hey
- Visitor
re: Fruit Basket?
Heyo! I'll pm the webmaster, Fruit Basket sure is popular, I can't see why not.
-
.:Insane~Genius:.
- Visitor
re: Fruit Basket?
Well there is one now!!!! ^_____________________________^
-
kowaiibaka
- Visitor
re: Fruit Basket?
Furuba(Fruits Basket) is awesome! it's about this girl named Tohru Honda who recently lost her mother in a car accident. Her father died when she was young, so she is now an orphan. since she doesn't want to trouble friends or family, she goes to live by herself in a tent in the woods. Thats when Yuki and Shigure Sohma find her. Tohru had been living on the Sohma property, and the Sohmas let her live in their house for a while. She also discovers their secret, that when they are hugged by the opposite gender, they turn into their animals of the Chinese Zodiac! So as the story grows, Tohru meets more members of the Sohma family who are cursed with the Zodiac animals. you can go to anime profiles for more info!
-
AngryDemon
- Visitor
Re: re: Fruit Basket?
Yep..:Insane~Genius:. wrote:Well there is one now!!!! ^_____________________________^
-
xFlameWolfx
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Mar 24, 2007 7:16pm
Re: Fruit Basket?
Yep there is one now.
<b>What lies before us and what lies beyond us is tiny compared to what lies within us. -- Oliver Wendell Holmes
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -- Thomas Jefferson</b>
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -- Thomas Jefferson</b>
