Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

HARRY POTTER'S LOVE INTEREST?

Discussions about manga, comics, magazines, and books.
Alexis
Baka Otaku
Posts: 8
Joined: Aug 14, 2005 7:54am
Gender: Female
Contact:

HARRY POTTER'S LOVE INTEREST?

Post by Alexis »

PEOPLE, CALLING ALL WITCHES AND WIZARDS OUT THERE! AFTER GINNY[ AS WE'VE ALL BUT SEEN AND READ IN BOOK 6] AFTER HARRY KILLS VOL-[HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED] WHOSE NEXT? WILL HE GO BACK TO GINNY? :?
I like to think that everyone and anyone can make a difference, like ripples in a pond, start out small^_^
~*~Draco Freak~*~
Visitor

re: HARRY POTTER'S LOVE INTEREST?

Post by ~*~Draco Freak~*~ »

I have no clue, but i love Draco as you can tell ! and i have yet to read the fifth book i only watch the movies!
User avatar
Hotaru_Kanzaki
Master Otaku
Posts: 51
Joined: Apr 03, 2006 7:20am

Re: HARRY POTTER'S LOVE INTEREST?

Post by Hotaru_Kanzaki »

I think he should go back to Ginny. They were such a cute couple unless people think that Harry should go for Hermoine...
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

Re: HARRY POTTER'S LOVE INTEREST?

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

Hermoine is with Ron.
Harry should go back to Ginny.
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

Re: HARRY POTTER'S LOVE INTEREST?

Post by Sasami Jurai »

No, Harry's with me! :twisted: lol J/k. I love Daniel Radcliffe!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

Re: HARRY POTTER'S LOVE INTEREST?

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

That's right. Harry and Kary :mrgreen:
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

Re: HARRY POTTER'S LOVE INTEREST?

Post by Sasami Jurai »

:lol: Yeah. Kary marries Harry! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: 8-[ :-$
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

Re: HARRY POTTER'S LOVE INTEREST?

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

8) 8) =D>
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

Re: HARRY POTTER'S LOVE INTEREST?

Post by Sasami Jurai »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ron and Ritienne? :o
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

Re: HARRY POTTER'S LOVE INTEREST?

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

:shock: :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

Re: HARRY POTTER'S LOVE INTEREST?

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Hmmm... :-k
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

Re: HARRY POTTER'S LOVE INTEREST?

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

Maybe but I don't think so :heh: I'm with Sasuke! 8-[
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

Re: HARRY POTTER'S LOVE INTEREST?

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Oh yeah. ](*,)
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

Re: HARRY POTTER'S LOVE INTEREST?

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

:heh:
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

Re: HARRY POTTER'S LOVE INTEREST?

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Hmmm... I've never read any of the harry Potter books before. 8-[ I only watched the movie. If I buy the 4th one on DVD, then I own all the HP movies so far!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

DANIEL RADCLIFFE! :love:
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Gay = Sasuke Uchiha
Visitor

Re: HARRY POTTER'S LOVE INTEREST?

Post by Gay = Sasuke Uchiha »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: You haven't read the books? [-X I have all the movies!! :mrgreen: and books 8)
Locked