Our Secrets (A High School RP)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
BlackWaterLilly
Newbie Otaku

Our Secrets (A High School RP)

Post by BlackWaterLilly »

[I'm new to this site, and I'm used to the way I RP, so please, cut me a break if I'm rp-ing a different way than ya'll. Thanks. ;] Oh, and all places are made-up. I've only driven through Virginia.]

In Waterfalls High, there are always students with hidden talents that they don't want to tell anyone else. But, in this tiny town in mid-Virginia, those secrets really can't be kept for long.

Rules are the rules of this site, I guess. Only thing I have to say is no one-lining posts, NO FULL CAPS, and no script.

Your Profile Setup
Name:
Height:
Weight:
Grade:
Social Status: (Scale of 1-10, 1 being a loner, 10 being totally popular)
Favorite Subjects:
Secret:
Hobbies:
Appearance: (Be as specific as you can/want.)
Anything Else?:
Life Story:

My Profile
Name: Brooke Lansone (Lahn-sohne)
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 136 lb.
Grade: 11
Social Status: 3 or 4. She has a lot of loyal friends.
Favorite Subjects: History, Algebra ll, and Pshychology.
Secret: She works at a country club called "Midnight Train" every night from after school (3:00) to 11:00. She is the head singer/entertainer there, singing almost every country song they play. She plays the guitar there, and dances there. I'll explain her uniform for the club in Appearance.
Hobbies: Horse-back riding, singing, guitar, playing with her farm animals, and playing Barbie with her eight-year-old sister, Melanie.
Appearance: (Body Type is Athletic, Sleek, Toned.) Brooke has pale skin, althought she's always in the sun, long brunette hair, to her waist with the slightest wave. She also has dark brown eyes that seem to go black when she's mad. She always wears her favorite "cowgirl" hat with every outfit; black with her mom's name, Annie Jane, sewn into the brim in light purple. Her shirt, purple-checkered or green-checkered, is buttoned to the collar, and tied up under her chest. She wears hip/waist-cut light blue jeans, "boot cut", with her mom's black "cowgirl" boots over the jeans. Her uniform is a knee-length dark brown leather skirt that flares so she can dance, a white tank-top under a dark brown leather vest cut up to her chest.
Anything Else?: She's fluent in Karate; her mom put her up to it when she was 3, and became a black belt when she was 13. Her favorite country singers to sing to are Gretchen Wilson, Shania Twain, and Dolly Parton. She wons a large and loud navy blue pickup, and her horse's name is Sunny.
Life Story: Brooke's mom passed away when she was 15. Before then, she's grown with a nice, close, loving family. She's always grown up on the farm, just outside the small town she just moved to. She lives with her father David, little sister Melanie, and grandmother Jane. (Her mom was named after her grandma, Annie, and mom. That's what's sewn into Brooke's hat.) Her job now helps them keep the horses. Her dad works for the city as a police officer, and her grandmother stays home, home-schooling Melanie and taking care of the farm. (And for a grandma, she's in great shape. :])

When I get maybe three other profiles, I'll post a starting... post. o__O; Alright, how many of you have secrets?
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Our Secrets (A High School RP)

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Your Profile Setup
Name: Ryin Lionhart
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 135
Grade: freshman he skip a grade
Social Status: as being 1 as social life his very deathly shy and scared but, as 10 as ppl think his hawt and wanting to date him
Favorite Subjects: English
Secret: his a singer and a model in other part of the country but, he is in virgina only on breaks when he has nothing to do on hhis tour
Hobbies: praticing singing, writing poetry, composing music, write lyrics, and loves rididng horses
Appearance: **he has snakes bites...and wears make-up** http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs18/f/2007/ ... ampire.png
Anything Else?: his bisexual he attendss to like boys more but, he goes for girls depends
Life Story: it will fold on in the rp
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
BlackWaterLilly
Newbie Otaku

[Whoo! Brooke shall adopt you if you don't watch out. >__> Two more people, then we can start. Thanks for joining, Aki-kun!]
I'm a Redneck Woman, rock my man's world, and shop at WalMart! Can I get a Hell Yeah? o__O; No? Then Kung Fu Panda shall wrap you in noodles in your sleep...
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Name: Elliot Diamond
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 132
Grade: 11th
Social Status: 5
Favorite Subjects: English & P.E.
Secret: He can speak to ghosts and possesses magic; He points to objects to move them as well as turn things into totally different objects.
Hobbies: Exercising
Appearance: (Be as specific as you can/want.) Hair: Brunette, short, almost bordering on medium length bangs with a slightly jagged edge.
Anything Else?: He cares a lot about health.
Life Story: Born and raised in Southern California, Elliot has recently moved to Virginia with his family: Mom, Dad, Younger Sister Marie. He misses his homeland, but determines to adapt to the new, foreign state.
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
The Rage
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Rage »

(U took my name???? :twitch: )

Name: Alexander Gould
Height: 6'1
Grade: 11
Social Status: 3
Favorite Subjects: art, literature
Secret: ^___^
Hobbies: loves martial arts and the guitar
Appearance: muscular, slightly tanned, dark green eyes and blond hair
Anything Else?: Generally quiet, but very friendly; works in a musicshop part-time to help his mom and to save up to go to art school.
Life Story: Dad died a very young and has a mother who works most of the time to help support her son.
Since when does something have to make sense to be logical?
BlackWaterLilly
Newbie Otaku

[Cool, that's three people! ^_^ Okay, I guess I can start.]

Brooke was only a block away from school, panting and with one of her boots in her right hand, her bookbag in the other, when she heard the late bell ring. With one of the most heavy Southern accents anyone could hear, she cursed under her breath. "Drat! Late again! I swear, I'm asking for an alarm clock for Christmas." The rooster, Benny, had woken her up late... again. Not to mention that she forgot to fuel her truck last night.

Five minutes later, she made it to her first class - Geometry - and quietly snuck into the room, hunched over to hide from the teacher. She didn't do a very good job, as the teacher caught her. After being scolded for being late again, she scanned her classmates and made her way to her seat, the middle seat of the right row, by the windows.
I'm a Redneck Woman, rock my man's world, and shop at WalMart! Can I get a Hell Yeah? o__O; No? Then Kung Fu Panda shall wrap you in noodles in your sleep...

Ryin was in a corner in the dark looking at people going in the school building...puts hoodie over head. Looks around scared being around the crowd of people he always wait for everyone gets in and he wait until it dead out. He seat down under the tree.

"Man what a odd place and worry if this girls and boys are going to be like the rest. I want to be alone for once but, then awww."

He glare at the sky wondering what he really want to do in life or what to do life.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

Nyko
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyko »

I'll join

Name: Aero Natashi
Height: 5'7
Weight: 113
Grade: 12th
Social Status: 2 doesn't talk much
Favorite Subjects: Math nd Computers
Secret: She is a street fighter.
Hobbies: Drawing nd writing poetry.
Appearance: Aero
Anything Else?: Shes jumpy. She will also protect the few friends she has with everythig she has. Her friends are like her family.
Life Story: Her mom left her when she was 4. Her mother was ill nd she had no idea who her father was. When her mother died she had nowhere to go. She found an abandoned warehouse nd has been living there since.

Aero barely woke up in time and was running towards school. She was dressing herself as she ran. She slipped on her pants when she had to stop and wait for traffic. She pulled her shirt on when she was running. She ran into school and down the hall. She quickly opened her locker throwing her bag in and getting to class just as the bell rang. She sighed "Yes. . ." She took her seat.
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

(wow n00b you make really large character skeletons :P)

Name: Nia
Height: 5'7" (why does height even matter?)
Weight: 110 lbs.
Grade: 12
Social Status: 9
Favorite Subjects: Math, Orchestra, Science, English
Secret: is a shapeshifter
Hobbies: Martial Artist, Cellist, Falconry
Appearance: http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n11/ ... antasy.jpg
Apperance (falcon): http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c101/ ... hefist.jpg
Apperance (shifter): http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo20 ... MG8188.jpg
Anything Else?: no.
Life Story: no.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
BlackWaterLilly
Newbie Otaku

[ Thanks for joining, and thanks, I'm proud to be a n00b. :3 There's nothing really exciting about classes, so I'm skipping to lunchtime.]

After four classes passed by, Brooke made her way to lunch with a brown bag in her hand. Sitting down at an empty table [everyone else was in the line, or socializing] she took out an apple, bottle of water, a hamburger [left over from the previous night, freshly heated that morning] and a chocolate cupcake.

[Not really in the posting mood at the moment. Meh.]

Ryin walk by Brooke and fall on his butt. He blushed a bit he kind of use to it that he is such a clutsy person. Pick of his food that fall on the ground and now eatable now.

"there goes for the food."

He notice veryone was eating meat and felt like vomiting.

***notice and realize my character is a vegatarian***

Cachorro Louco
Baka Otaku

Post by Cachorro Louco »

Name: Wandy
Height: 5'11
Weight: 205
Grade: GED
Social Status: 10 in Brazil / 9 in US
Favorite Subjects: knee to face
Secret: none
Hobbies: knee to face
Appearance: see avatar
Anything Else?: knee to face
Life Story: rough childhood knee to face from father
"My style is knee to the face"
BIG POPPA PUMP
Baka Otaku

Post by BIG POPPA PUMP »

i am joining now

Your Profile Setup
Name: Scott Steiner
Height: 6'1
Weight: 280 lbs.
Grade: N/A
Social Status: 10/10
Favorite Subjects: The Frankensteiner
Secret: Steroids
Hobbies: Steroids, using the Frankensteiner on people who are smaller and weaker.
Appearance: See avatar.
Anything Else?: Steroids.
Life Story: Forgot, too many steroids. All he knows is that he was put on this earth to hurt people.
WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cachorro Louco
Baka Otaku

Post by Cachorro Louco »

Wandy walks down hallway and sees Scott Steiner he notice his face is old and maybe has been kneed a few times he pulls Scott Steiner into the closet

"This is not tenderness time this is knee to face time"

Wandy thai clinch and kisses him deeply
BIG POPPA PUMP
Baka Otaku

Post by BIG POPPA PUMP »

Scott was minding his own business, walking down the hall of the high school lurking for young girls when Wandy comes from the shadows and pulls him aside into a janitor's closet.

"Wandy what are you..."

Before he could finish his sentence Wandy kissed him passionately.
WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cachorro Louco
Baka Otaku

Post by Cachorro Louco »

Wandy lets out a bloodlust roar

"CACHORROOOOOO LOOOUUUCCOOOO!!!!!!"

With each breath Wandy takes he slowly slips in and out of consciousness. Wandy senses that something is amidst and winds up for a knee to the face, but before he can, Scott Steiner makes his move..